PNW E30 Picnic - south end Caravan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eurospeed
    I need to find some way to wash my car before the Picnic. There's no way I'm driving 400 miles and showing up in my car unwashed.
    Feel free to come over to my house and wash your car, come over at 7-7:30ish and we'll wash em up and such. If we leave my place at 7:45ish, we can be in hawks prairie at 8:15ish. Talk to ya later bro.

matt

Comment

nice. ill def be at the olympia meeting time to drive up!

Comment

Guys, sounds like a great caravan. Please try to show up no earlier than 10:30 AM. We won't be ready to park cars until 10:30 AM.

Now at 137 E30s RSVP'd!

cheers,

Lance Richert
        Lance Richert '88 M3, #35 PRO3, i3 etc.
        www.LanceRichertArchitect.com

2019 E30 Picnic Weekend: June 22-23 2019

Comment

Originally posted by Lance Racing
          Guys, sounds like a great caravan. Please try to show up no earlier than 10:30 AM. We won't be ready to park cars until 10:30 AM.
          We all know that people will be late, so we are accounting for that. :D

I'd assume that we wont leave Griot's till 9:30 at the earliest putting us at the XXX after 10:30. Everything should be cool.
          sigpic

Comment

Dang, I am in for the Portland meeting @ 6:00 am!? Dang, I'll make it happen. No drinkin Saturday night! Haha
            sigpic

Comment

I have no idea what im doing, I dont plan on taking my car, so If i dont get a ride with Joe Funk, I probly wont be going... I just cant afford to drive my car to Issiqauh @ 14mpg.

Comment

so will there be a scheduled stop(s) for the portland guys to get gas? i know my e30 will barley make it to 300 miles on a full tank.

Comment

There is a Chevron with the cheapest prices for good gas in the area 2 blocks from Griot's.
                  sigpic

Comment

How much is cheepest for the area? I pay around $3.25 for premium here is West Linn.

I will try and meet up with the rest of the Portland guys at six. That means I have to leave my house by 5:30AM! :crazy:

See you guys at the picnic!
                    Last edited by Nathan; 06-06-2006, 08:29 PM.
                    PNW E30 CREW ///

Comment

Originally posted by Nathan
                      How much is cheepest for the area? I pay around $3.25 for premium here is West Linn.

I will try and meet up with the rest of the Portland guys at six. That means I have to leave my house by 5:30AM! :crazy:

haha i live out in West Linn too! i really hope i get to go up the night before to olympia cause i know ill be asleep once i get to PIR if i stay.

Comment

Originally posted by Nathan

1. I'll be leaving at 5:30 too. See you there, Nate.
                        2. Why are you putting premium in your car? lol
                        Originally posted by Gruelius
                        and i do not know what bugg brakes are.

Comment

Originally posted by E30trash
                          so will there be a scheduled stop(s) for the portland guys to get gas? i know my e30 will barley make it to 300 miles on a full tank.
                          Have a full tank when you get to Portland Meadows. It's less than 200 miles to the picnic... plus it will be all freeway.

Does any one in the Portland group have a good radar detector? Not that I plan on driving 80 up there, but it would be nice to have.
                          Originally posted by Gruelius
                          and i do not know what bugg brakes are.

Comment

Originally posted by kencopperwheat
                            1. I'll be leaving at 5:30 too. See you there, Nate.
                            2. Why are you putting premium in your car? lol
                            Chip requires 92 octane.
                            PNW E30 CREW ///

Comment

Originally posted by kencopperwheat
                              Have a full tank when you get to Portland Meadows. It's less than 200 miles to the picnic... plus it will be all freeway.

Does any one in the Portland group have a good radar detector? Not that I plan on driving 80 up there, but it would be nice to have.

Well I have a Valentine1 in my car, anyone got me beat?! :pimp:
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by e30 Groupie
                                Well I have a Valentine1 in my car, anyone got me beat?! :pimp:
                                You're going to be in front.

Comment

Working...
                                X