• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lovebug
    replied
    Call Trump

Originally posted by RobTapps88 View Post
    I would love to come down from Canada but I can't go to the USA... I don't want to get detained :(

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
    Call Trump, speak with Russian accent and they will open the gate for you.

Leave a comment:

• Van Westervelt
    replied
    I will be rolling up from Portland Meadows Sunday morning per the annual norm.

Leave a comment:

• Lee30
    replied
    Caravan from Seattle?

Originally posted by Stapes View Post
    Is anybody meeting up somewhere in seattle or bellevue to caravan from there?
    I am in West Seattle. A few years ago there was a caravan from a Federal Way Safeway. I have not heard anything about any local ones this year but I am down to join one.

Leave a comment:

• Cabriolet
    replied
    Originally posted by chriso View Post
    Hey Cabriolet, assuming I get my oil filter housing gasket, and coolant system / vacuum lines done on my M42, which I'm currently in the process of, I'd be done to leave with you on Friday morning.
    sounds good. we'll be passing by you around 3:30/45am
    we'll stop in Redding for gas/breakfast, then Chevron Hornbrook (i don't get gas in OR)
    Lunch in Eugene (1pm)
    Gas in Vancouver 3:30pm
    Get to Tacoma at 6:30pm

Leave a comment:

• chriso
    replied
    Originally posted by Cabriolet View Post
    Caravans
    Idaho:
    Eastern Washington:
    California: I will be leaving Friday morning 3am from San Jose
    Usually there is a crowd that leaves central ca around 4pm thursday
    Hey Cabriolet, assuming I get my oil filter housing gasket, and coolant system / vacuum lines done on my M42, which I'm currently in the process of, I'd be done to leave with you on Friday morning.

Leave a comment:

• Stapes
    replied
    Is anybody meeting up somewhere in seattle or bellevue to caravan from there?

Leave a comment:

• delamaize
    replied
    Originally posted by jake5 View Post
    Anyone caravaning from Portland/vancouver on sunday? IF so, where we meeting?
    Taken from the PNW E30 group on FB

. The Sunday Morning Caravan from Portland, will convene at 7:00-7:30am, at the Portland Meadows Horse Track parking lot at Delta Park, off I-5 in North Portland. It's behind Baxter's Auto Parts. We will leave together at 8am. We ask that everyone arrive fully gassed up with empty and dry bladders. You want coffee? Bring a thermos, as we will try to make it to LeMay in a single non-stop trip. Everyone is to maintain the speed limit and try to stay together. This is the traditional method and timing of Sunday departure from Portland.
    I, and a few others will be joining them on a roll, at exit 76 in centralia, Wa

Leave a comment:

• jake5
    replied
    Anyone caravaning from Portland/vancouver on sunday? IF so, where we meeting?

Leave a comment:

• Lance Racing
    replied
    Caravaners,

Note that the E30 Picnic Tech Session at Griots Garage has been cancelled. Full details at this neighboring thread:

Leave a comment:

• Mark 42
    replied
    Originally posted by Cabriolet View Post
    Event Three:The E30 Picnic show/raffle.
    Sunday, June 25th
    10:00am – 3:00pm
    325 – 152nd Street East, Tacoma, WA. 98445

10am can be hard to get there by after such a fun party....
    Hey, I see my wife an myself in that picture!:p
    Sold my E30, but might still come just for fun.

Edit: Now I see us in the tech session picture too.

Leave a comment:

• Balleristic31
    replied
    We have a group of about 5 cars heading out from Santa Barbara on Wednesday. We are leaving early to make the trip a somewhat extended roadtrip and take our time getting there.

Stoked to meet everyone!

Leave a comment:

• squidmaster
    replied
    drive safe everyone!

Leave a comment:

• bmwsun
    replied
    Cant wait for the picnic this year! New head with a cam and a manual swap is currently underway!
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Cabriolet
    replied
    Guys, i'm leaving San Jose Friday the 23rd at 3:30am. If anyone wants to roll with me. feel free to join me at 10mph over the speed limit, not faster.

Leave a comment:

• hankolerd
    replied
    Hey @Cabriolet, Lance has opened up pre-registration, can you update the first post?
    BMW CCA - Puget Sound Chapter - E30 SIG on Sunday, June 25, 2017 at LeMay Collection at Marymount, Tacoma, WA - 16th Annual E30 Picnic Weekend, Enjoy camaraderie with over 200 of your closest E30 friends. E30 activities all weekend. See www.E30Picnic.com for full details. Saturday Tech Session at Griot’s...

e30picnic.com has been updated as well.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X