No announcement yet.

09 e30 picnic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love how every year a huge group of non-PNW guys (that is people >1000 miles away) get super jazzed up making plans to drive all the way out for it, and then 90% of them drop out the day before they're supposed to leave haha.
    Originally posted by Gruelius
    and i do not know what bugg brakes are.

Comment

I should be able to make it again this year, somehow. I'll always figure out some way.

However, this is as good of a place to post my intentions as any...If I can get my way, I won't be bringing an e30 up in '10. I've set a pretty long-shot goal, but I'm aiming to get my 2002 on the road by then, and bring that up to the picnic :) It does have one major E30 part (the 3.12 M20), and should be a sight to see when it's done so I hope it would be accepted as the black sheep.

Comment

I'll be there and I know the date.

I refuse to tell you when it is though.

Comment

i will probably make it this year. didnt make it last year cause my engine blew the week before.

Comment

Originally posted by E30nate View Post
            i will probably make it this year. didnt make it last year cause my engine blew the week before.
            You had a whole WEEK to fix your shit and didn't? What a fucking waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles.

Closing SOON!
            "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

it's June 7th, 2009 (already on the XXX calendar http://www.triplexrootbeer.com/ ) No excuse to not make it ;)
              Chris
              90 Corrado/91 M3/01 M5

Comment

I couldn't make it last year because my car was being shipped from DC. I live 30 miles away now. I'll be there.

Put me down as a 'tard. ha ha.

I will install the OBC circuits at a DISCOUNT for the picnic.

I also hope to have my VANOS controller working but in any case I'm pretty sure I'll have the only e30M54!

Comment

lol its on my calendar.....

Comment

Its on the calendar in my head.

Comment

Originally posted by moving3e View Post
                      are you talking about this one?
                      Originally posted by smonkbmw View Post
                      (if youre referring to the red 4dr) wait till you see what he drives this year (if he goes). he should be leading the pack most likely.
                      I think the car was blue.
                      He followed Luke (Stereoinstaller1) and I most of the drive after the picnic.

It was pissin me off cause I kept trying to get shots behind us and all I could see was his fucking car on a drive for E30s.

Oh well. I still had a fuckin blast!

See you all there this year...hopefully.

Andy
                      -Andy

Comment

Originally posted by dashboardmonkey View Post
                        I think the car was blue.
                        He followed Luke (Stereoinstaller1) and I most of the drive after the picnic.

It was pissin me off cause I kept trying to get shots behind us and all I could see was his fucking car on a drive for E30s.

Oh well. I still had a fuckin blast!

See you all there this year...hopefully.

Andy
                        Andy, that was the guy from BMW Eugene parts department

Closing SOON!
                        "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

Is that date set in stone?

Edit: I thought it was a weekend event? Wouldn't it be June 6th and 7th??
                          Last edited by DatUtahGuy; 01-09-2009, 07:37 PM.
                          Youtube channel is up!-->According2Valentine

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.
                          If lucky, the E36 will die peacefully, in its natural habitat, and be given the prestigious honor of donating its parts to an E30
                          Originally posted by J3M93
                          This guy delivers, you are a boss

Comment

Originally posted by Schwarz3 View Post
                            Is that date set in stone?

Edit: I thought it was a weekend event? Wouldn't it be June 6th and 7th??

Originally posted by cramer View Post
                            it's June 7th, 2009 (already on the XXX calendar http://www.triplexrootbeer.com/ ) No excuse to not make it ;)
                            looks like the 7th to me and yes its usually set in stone, almost a YEAR in advance. matter of fact i think the date gets set the day we have it. so this year on june 7th 09, the date will be reserved for 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by smonkbmw View Post
                              looks like the 7th to me and yes its usually set in stone, almost a YEAR in advance. matter of fact i think the date gets set the day we have it. so this year on june 7th 09, the date will be reserved for 2010.
                              i think thats my graduation date. hmmm...
                              M Coupe

Comment

I am going to try like hell to be there this year. Last year was out of town and to broke to make it. It all depends on where I am working this year and if I can get the day off as I am normaly working at least 6 days a week at that point some times 7 a week.
                                Originally posted by Fusion
                                If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                                The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                                William Pitt-

Comment

Working...
                                X