09 e30 picnic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

E30 Picnic in Feb '09 Performance BMW

The following is a link to the page in higher res, for those that want to read the text. You'll recognize a few E30s from our group in the mix.

Also a nice article in this issue about Curt Westerfield's Schwarz "Got E30?" car.
    Lance Richert '88 M3, #35 PRO3, i3 etc.
    www.LanceRichertArchitect.com

2019 E30 Picnic Weekend: June 22-23 2019

Comment

I want my E30 Picnic cherry popped.
      Youtube channel is up!-->According2Valentine

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.
      If lucky, the E36 will die peacefully, in its natural habitat, and be given the prestigious honor of donating its parts to an E30
      Originally posted by J3M93
      This guy delivers, you are a boss

Comment

Omg I am in that magazine

Comment

Originally posted by Danny View Post
          Omg I am in that magazine

where

SC*AR

Originally posted by JamesE30
          And with a car looking like yours I imagine the balance shall tip in the favor of insult, like a big fat fucking retarded fucking black girl on a see-saw, opposite... a dwarf.

Comment

I'm standing in that picture with E-rich's drift car in it.

Comment

My graduation date is June 5th..I think I MIGHT be able to come to the picnic. It depends on a few things..but I'm going to really try to make it.
              M Coupe

Comment

Why does this event have to be the same weekend as the track event I am going to at Miller in Salt Lake City?!?!?

My 1989 e30 s52 Touring... this is Betty

My 1989 325i vert (sold)...this is Nina

My 1991 M5 (sold)... this is Veronica

Photo comparison: OEM vs aftermarket windscreen for a convertible

Comment

Looking forward to going again this year. This time I won't be late.

Comment

Originally posted by MC Hammered View Post
                    Why does this event have to be the same weekend as the track event I am going to at Miller in Salt Lake City?!?!?
                    what event, not the 2nd round of Karting I hope

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.
                    If lucky, the E36 will die peacefully, in its natural habitat, and be given the prestigious honor of donating its parts to an E30

Comment

Originally posted by Eric Devier View Post
                      My graduation date is June 5th..I think I MIGHT be able to come to the picnic. It depends on a few things..but I'm going to really try to make it.
                      Mine is the same day.

If I can make it, you sure as hell can.

Comment

Originally posted by Schwarz3 View Post
                        what event, not the 2nd round of Karting I hope
                        It is a Audi track event at Miller Motorsports Park in SLC.

I'm excited to finally get to rip it up at there.

My 1989 e30 s52 Touring... this is Betty

My 1989 325i vert (sold)...this is Nina

My 1991 M5 (sold)... this is Veronica

Photo comparison: OEM vs aftermarket windscreen for a convertible

Comment

Danny, if I end up going, we can stay at my friend's place in Eugene if we need to.

SC*AR

Originally posted by JamesE30
                          And with a car looking like yours I imagine the balance shall tip in the favor of insult, like a big fat fucking retarded fucking black girl on a see-saw, opposite... a dwarf.

Comment

Originally posted by Danny View Post
                            Mine is the same day.

If I can make it, you sure as hell can.
                            Yeah that is true. I'm just watching for the parties/get togethers/other junk with my senior class. I'll most likely go.
                            M Coupe

Comment

Down.

Comment

Originally posted by MC Hammered View Post
                                It is a Audi track event at Miller Motorsports Park in SLC.

I'm excited to finally get to rip it up at there.

http://forums.audiworld.com/pacificnw/msgs/181998.phtml
                                Will you be racing the full size track(the one closest to the entrance) or the smaller one?

Comment

Working...
                                X