No announcement yet.

09 e30 picnic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

According to the schedule they will split the track into two smaller tracks for Saturday and then run the whole track on Sunday.

My 1989 e30 s52 Touring... this is Betty

My 1989 325i vert (sold)...this is Nina

My 1991 M5 (sold)... this is Veronica

Photo comparison: OEM vs aftermarket windscreen for a convertible

Comment

zomg im published. lolol

I'm turned around in the top left in the hoodie, and my car is in the top right :D
      Who doesn't love a little BBQ?
      Griot's Garage at a Deep Discount

Comment

hell yea this will be my first e30 meet ever i can't wait to go now. i need to drop my baby and clean her up for this bad ass meet well i hope to meet you guys there too.
        super stoked now =))
        sigpic

Comment

Hours just got cut at work. Possibility of going is slim to none now.
          Check out Undr8d Empire on Facebook: www.facebook.com/Undr8dEmpireLlc

INSTAGRAM: @UNDR8D_EMPIRE

Scarlet V2 - #Project333Ti by @castromotorsport, @kingsautobodyshop, @bimmerheads, @hardmotorsport, @excel_motorsports & @mateomotorsports - http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=371356

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Great my car made it into that pic. Now to get that issue of the magazine. Mine is the one with the wheels for sale in front of it.

Comment

I can't make this, I had decided I wanted to go, but I have a final on Saturday and another one early Monday morning.
              Maybe next year... :-(

SC*AR

Originally posted by JamesE30
              And with a car looking like yours I imagine the balance shall tip in the favor of insult, like a big fat fucking retarded fucking black girl on a see-saw, opposite... a dwarf.

Comment

I'm going for sure. Can't decide whether or not I want to bring my girlfriend around you heathens.
                clutchCTRL!
                Move with a purpose.
                - 1991 325iX 4dr/5spd
                - 1976 2002 SlickTop/2.7i M20/G260
                - 2000 323i AT
                2016 Mazda CX3 Sport AWD

Comment

Originally posted by kid325e View Post
                  I'm going for sure. Can't decide whether or not I want to bring my girlfriend around you heathens.
                  Lol. I too am wondering if I should bring one of my lady friends or one of my buddies, who will probably appreciate the cars more. Hmm.
                  M Coupe

Comment

fuck the 7th is my girlfriends birthday!! all well she said she'll probably come out anyways. Does talking her into this make me a horrible person?? eh. fuck it.

and this is all assuming my beater is up and running by then....just got all my hoses and shift rod joint and transmission mounts. Now its just wiring!! so hopefully....

86 Zinno es
                    M50 inside

Comment

Originally posted by Eric Devier View Post
                      Lol. I too am wondering if I should bring one of my lady friends or one of my buddies, who will probably appreciate the cars more. Hmm.
                      I went through this last night and I decided this. Bring the buddy man. Not only will she have to meet alot of the immature r3v'rs and you know for sure you won't be leaving a minute early at all.
                      clutchCTRL!
                      Move with a purpose.
                      - 1991 325iX 4dr/5spd
                      - 1976 2002 SlickTop/2.7i M20/G260
                      - 2000 323i AT
                      2016 Mazda CX3 Sport AWD

Comment

Originally posted by kid325e View Post
                        tits or gtfo

jk
                        Youtube channel is up!-->According2Valentine

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.
                        If lucky, the E36 will die peacefully, in its natural habitat, and be given the prestigious honor of donating its parts to an E30
                        Originally posted by J3M93
                        This guy delivers, you are a boss

Comment

Picnic OBC circuits

I'll be there and I'll have a bunch of my OBC correction circuits. Installed while you wait.

Comment

Originally posted by hoveringuy View Post
                            I'll be there and I'll have a bunch of my OBC correction circuits. Installed while you wait.
                            haha, if i bring the one i bought from you months ago, will you install it? :D i still haven't put it in because i am changing the injectors and chip and wanted to do it all at the same time. hopefully i have it all in by june, but...
                            http://instagram.com/dslovn.drives

Comment

Originally posted by Eric Devier View Post
                              it is a dilemma many of us must face.
                              http://instagram.com/dslovn.drives

Comment

Fuck the dates only 4 days after my fiance supposed to have the baby I hope it comes early.
                                84 318I Delphin RIP
                                87 325IS delphin 24v Sold
                                89 325 Alpineweiss

Comment

Working...
                                X