Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Currently in Germany visiting from California!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Currently in Germany visiting from California!!

    Hey everyone! So I'm currently in Wiesbaden, Germany until the end of June, I was wondering if anyone wanted to meet up!

    Also I have an E30 back home im trying to gather cheap parts for and ship them back so if anyone wants to help, ill be very more than happy.

    Oh ya definitely going to try and visit the BWM Museum!

    If anyone had any cool tips, locations, or just wanted to meet up im down!


    http://www.bornfrompassion.net/

    #2
    If you dont go to the Ring, you should be banned
    Simon
    Current Cars:
    -1986 BMW 325e & 1968 Datsun Roadster 2000
    Previous Car Count : 21 ... and climbing...
    Originally posted by Melon
    Let it be known to all. Simon fucking keeps it real.

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
      If you dont go to the Ring, you should be banned
      Iím going to the VLN championship races in March.
      I posted pictures of the BMW museum/welt on my website
      jkma.work


      http://www.bornfrompassion.net/

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by jkma707 View Post
        Iím going to the VLN championship races in March.
        I posted pictures of the BMW museum/welt on my website
        jkma.work
        2 things. #1 you have awesome pics and should share them in the general discussion or something

        #2 clicking on your sig image should take you to your site, not photobucket. just my .02 from a business marketing perspective haha
        Simon
        Current Cars:
        -1986 BMW 325e & 1968 Datsun Roadster 2000
        Previous Car Count : 21 ... and climbing...
        Originally posted by Melon
        Let it be known to all. Simon fucking keeps it real.

        Comment


          #5
          just moved here, living in stuttgart.
          Paynemw
          1986 Toyota 4Runner SR5 - Sold!
          the ebb and flow of 325is ownership - In RVA
          1988 BMW 535is - RIP but my dream BMW

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
            2 things. #1 you have awesome pics and should share them in the general discussion or something

            #2 clicking on your sig image should take you to your site, not photobucket. just my .02 from a business marketing perspective haha
            Yeah I will most definitely just havenít had time!
            And the sig for my old website is something I need to update. I havenít been on R3v in a while. Iím not sure if itís as active as it used to be.


            http://www.bornfrompassion.net/

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by paynemw View Post
              just moved here, living in stuttgart.
              Sweet! Wiesbaden isnít that crazy far from Stuttgart. Iíd love to take pictures of your E30!
              Are you going to the VLN races?


              http://www.bornfrompassion.net/

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by jkma707 View Post
                Sweet! Wiesbaden isnít that crazy far from Stuttgart. Iíd love to take pictures of your E30!
                Are you going to the VLN races?
                I'm trying to go on 24MAR to nuremburg. My e30 is back in the states with my parents.
                Paynemw
                1986 Toyota 4Runner SR5 - Sold!
                the ebb and flow of 325is ownership - In RVA
                1988 BMW 535is - RIP but my dream BMW

                Comment

                Working...
                X