Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Weekly Meet in College Park Starbucks

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Yun,
    I think I passed you on 495 about an hour ago. Couldn't see through your dark tints but I could tell your wheels apart from any other e30!

    Comment


      Originally posted by ieatpeople View Post
      gotta thank brody for the Hella H-4's, put em in saturday. light output is great in the dry, but still not so great in the wet.


      so i ordered h4 hi-lo 55w 5000k hids.
      can't wait for them to get here!!!
      No prob man, HIDs will definitely be better for the rain

      Originally posted by bimmerpirate View Post
      you really would have been better off with 35w 4500k HIDs. that's what i have and they work lots better.

      also, i'm going to kick your ass if you dont adjust them correctly. no jk
      Who ever needs to adjust your headlights???? My highs are supposed to be pointing to the sky right???
      stephenbrody.com

      Comment


        Originally posted by trackbball21 View Post
        Yun,
        I think I passed you on 495 about an hour ago. Couldn't see through your dark tints but I could tell your wheels apart from any other e30!
        this is true, I saw a blue e30, I said... that has to be drew, dont think there is another civic blue e30 around. :)

        Comment


          Originally posted by thereisnoyun View Post
          this is true, I saw a blue e30, I said... that has to be drew, dont think there is another Electron Pearl blue e30 around. :)
          haha, this is true. I corrected it for you....Eventually it'll get a different paint job when I graduate. Different shade of blue. The fact that it is a civic color does make me cringe a little.

          Comment


            Originally posted by trackbball21 View Post
            haha, this is true. I corrected it for you....Eventually it'll get a different paint job when I graduate. Different shade of blue. The fact that it is a civic color does make me cringe a little.
            you need to make it out on a friday meet drew. Stop slacking. hahaha

            Comment


              I will as soon as I get free. We keep having dumb team events for Cross and now we start traveling. Next week I think I'm finally free though.

              Comment


                Originally posted by bimmerpirate View Post
                you really would have been better off with 35w 4500k HIDs. that's what i have and they work lots better.

                also, i'm going to kick your ass if you dont adjust them correctly. no jk

                i am just going to follow you around with my highbeams on.

                the 55w put out 40% more light than the 35w. i like it to look like daylight when i drive.

                also, i got the 5000k instead of the 4500k because the higher wattage washes the color out slightly.

                i have 4500k 35w 9007's in my tercel, and i love the way they look.
                Originally posted by BillBrasky
                That's like Vlad challenging Chip Foose to a car painting contest.
                Originally posted by acolella76
                i'm pretty sure 'Phillis' is short for syphilis
                2007 CVPI, stock and slow
                1994 tercel, 5efhe swap, i/h/e
                1984 t-type, 5.3/th350 swap in progress

                My newest addition:
                Rebecca Arlene, born 4/19/2013

                Comment


                  I have the internet at my house finally!!!!!!!!!!

                  See y'all tonight!
                  stephenbrody.com

                  Comment


                    i'll be there, rocking my newly bald tires. burnouts are fun.


                    pic:



                    isn't camber great??
                    Last edited by ieatpeople; 09-18-2009, 02:17 PM.
                    Originally posted by BillBrasky
                    That's like Vlad challenging Chip Foose to a car painting contest.
                    Originally posted by acolella76
                    i'm pretty sure 'Phillis' is short for syphilis
                    2007 CVPI, stock and slow
                    1994 tercel, 5efhe swap, i/h/e
                    1984 t-type, 5.3/th350 swap in progress

                    My newest addition:
                    Rebecca Arlene, born 4/19/2013

                    Comment


                      What time are you all meeting up tonite? I'm debating whether it's worth going home from DC to get my car or heading straight there from work.
                      Claus Luthe is my hero.

                      Comment


                        head straight there fromwork... lol
                        I got a fender roller now! LMK if you need me to roll your fenders or want to rent the tool from me locally.

                        Paypal: vdang5@gmail.com

                        Delta Auto Care
                        2875-C Towerview Road
                        Herndon, VA
                        703.435.1375

                        My Feedback Thread: Evil_Twin

                        Comment


                          You goin Viet?

                          Comment


                            Sleeper we'll be there from 8 to about 930/10 is the normal timeframe.

                            Y'all gonna make it out?
                            stephenbrody.com

                            Comment


                              this week we have

                              amit
                              brody
                              yun
                              anch
                              austin
                              jake
                              jeff +gf
                              adam

                              Comment


                                good meet tonight! My auto is gonna take jake next time!! screw that v8 crap! lmao
                                stephenbrody.com

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X