Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by e30_325es View Post
    Yes it is.

Friday? Perhaps I'll find it my first trip by this time. Should I buy a beater e30 til my shatt gets running?
    yes? hahaha still not up jeff? whats going on?

Comment

how about just spending that money on getting the bratt running?

sad thing is that i have a line on getting a red 325es eta that needs a clutch...just havent gotten around to asking for it and paying the $1k for it. xD

Comment

waiting on new tools to pull the cam
        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Did you order them?
          I got a fender roller now! LMK if you need me to roll your fenders or want to rent the tool from me locally.

Paypal: vdang5@gmail.com

Delta Auto Care
          2875-C Towerview Road
          Herndon, VA

My Feedback Thread: Evil_Twin

Comment

looking to see some new people and some regulars tmr. Come on out. Don't flake.

Comment

I would come but my car is looking like shit at the moment, but what's the deal with the cat issue? lol

FREE BITCOINS!! http://qoinpro.com/71690d1639966bfbf223bf16538cec21
              Originally posted by scabzzzz
              I stand up, pull my dick out, and asked my gf to give me some noggin... Well, she starts laughing at me and I freaked out and ran off and locked myself in a bedroom.
              1989 325i - Project/weekend driver
              2002 325i - DD
              2005 Suzuki SV650 - Toy

Comment

Originally posted by gtdragon980 View Post
                I would come but my car is looking like shit at the moment, but what's the deal with the cat issue? lol
                Basically, if you role up and we all know you are running a straight pipe. I'll most likely point you out to my cop friend, so he can give you a ticket. haha.

Comment

Originally posted by gtdragon980 View Post
                  and your point is?