Weekly Meet in College Park Starbucks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TexasTerp View Post
    So my car is officially dying and I'll be getting my dad's suburban in december but either way I'm looking forward to seeing everyone on friday
    with 300 some k on the clock. I say she is telling you she needs a new engine. ... new tires... hahaha

Comment

i will be there this friday for sure this time!

FREE BITCOINS!! http://qoinpro.com/71690d1639966bfbf223bf16538cec21
      Originally posted by scabzzzz
      I stand up, pull my dick out, and asked my gf to give me some noggin... Well, she starts laughing at me and I freaked out and ran off and locked myself in a bedroom.
      1989 325i - Project/weekend driver
      2002 325i - DD
      2005 Suzuki SV650 - Toy

Comment

Originally posted by vivalegreg View Post
        wtf is the 2nd car there ruining the pictyah ;)
        That's my AWESOME car.... where were you??? Hmmm? You're not allowed to poke fun if you don't even show up. :P lol

Comment

Originally posted by ShesRockinAdurty30 View Post
          That's my AWESOME car.... where were you??? Hmmm? You're not allowed to poke fun if you don't even show up. :P lol
          he is refering to the mini.

but I agree, cant comment if you dont show :P

Comment

Originally posted by thereisnoyun View Post
            with 300 some k on the clock. I say she is telling you she needs a new engine. ... new tires... hahaha
            So I drove to school today to do some work, the alignment is off so badly that I literally have to fight to keep it straight. this is ridiculous! I need a new car asap. Maybe I'll find a good e36 to use as a donor car. I'm thinking m54 or s50 swap now. more or less I really just need a new car. I wish I could get the loan I need to build another e30.

EDIT: 1,000th post!!!
            stephenbrody.com

Comment

So I drove to school today to do some work, the alignment is off so badly that I literally have to fight to keep it straight. this is ridiculous! I need a new car asap. Maybe I'll find a good e36 to use as a donor car. I'm thinking m54 or s50 swap now. more or less I really just need a new car. I wish I could get the loan I need to build another e30.

We have an E36 318 at my dealership. My boss stuck it in the back lot and hasn't launched it to the internet... but as far as I know he's willing to sell it. Probably relatively cheap too.

Comment

hahaha, stop changing your mind man. Just stick with one, and go forwrad with it. These are old cars, ship happens, just that most of the time it happens all at once and its daunting. Maybe you just need a bicycle if you are going to campus and back only. 150 at walmart and you are taken care of. Its brand new too. :)

Originally posted by ShesRockinAdurty30 View Post
                We have an E36 318 at my dealership. My boss stuck it in the back lot and hasn't launched it to the internet... but as far as I know he's willing to sell it. Probably relatively cheap too.

I dont think the 318i has the m50/52 in there.

Comment

hahaha, stop changing your mind man. Maybe you just need a bicycle if you are going to campus and back only. 150 at walmart and you are taken care of. Its brand new too. :)
                  the bike I want is 2k, it's the same one my dad has! so 150 isn't gonna work. lmao - a bimmer to a bike yeah right!!!
                  stephenbrody.com

Comment

Just got back from New York... I'll be out next week. Hope someone took pics!

I thought vivalegreg was referring to Viet's "I can't see with a windshield in front of my face" parking job :P

Comment

Today was awesome, participants includes

Yun
                      Anch
                      Joaquin with his M6
                      Austin
                      Kamal and Ken
                      Omar
                      Greg
                      Jeff
                      Adam
                      Brody

Comment

next week i'm gonna try to remember to bring a *real* camera...

Comment

Originally posted by pr0craztinazn View Post
                          Just gotmback from New York... I'll be out next week. Hope someone took pics!

I thought vivalegreg was referring to Viet's "I can't see with a windshield in front of my face" parking job :P
                          yea viet wtf is that parking job. both pictures have a problem with them. and steve just buy a s5x m5x a new front end and get over it!
                          e30s r kool

Comment

Originally posted by pr0craztinazn View Post
                            Just gotmback from New York... I'll be out next week. Hope someone took pics!

yea viet wtf is that parking job. both pictures have a problem with them. and steve just buy a s5x m5x a new front end and get over it!

btw, meet was fun as usual. Next time lets try and maybe organize it so we can go eat together if we all end up hungry at these things...being on time is important and i know some people show up later then others but lets throw some things in the mix for these and keep them going!

ps.
                            +1 on the camera. and adam make sure to remind me about giving you back your window tool that ive owed you for like 2 years..before the next meet :giggle:
                            e30s r kool

Comment

gays, my suspension is coming on Friday lol.
                              I got a fender roller now! LMK if you need me to roll your fenders or want to rent the tool from me locally.

Paypal: vdang5@gmail.com

Delta Auto Care
                              2875-C Towerview Road
                              Herndon, VA

My Feedback Thread: Evil_Twin

Comment

Today was awesome, participants includes

Yun
                                Anch
                                Joaquin with his M6
                                Austin
                                Amol and Kent
                                Omar
                                Greg
                                Jeff
                                Adam
                                Brody
                                lol fixed!

FREE BITCOINS!! http://qoinpro.com/71690d1639966bfbf223bf16538cec21
                                Originally posted by scabzzzz
                                I stand up, pull my dick out, and asked my gf to give me some noggin... Well, she starts laughing at me and I freaked out and ran off and locked myself in a bedroom.
                                1989 325i - Project/weekend driver
                                2002 325i - DD
                                2005 Suzuki SV650 - Toy

Comment

Working...
                                X