E30 MD, VA, PA Chapter Resource

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • evil_twin
    replied
    o0o0o who can make vinyls?

    Leave a comment:


  • anchaleena
    replied
    can anyone make bumper stickers??

    i need one that says "FREE THE LEFT LANE!" for the front of my car
    although, it would have a lot more impact if it was on a giant truck...


    i'm Anch. i can sew, cook, and/or teach you English if need be

    Leave a comment:


  • ShesRockinAdurty30
    replied
    We use Dent Masters at our dealership. They do a GREAT job with dent removal.... they're pretty cheap too.

    Leave a comment:


  • thereisnoyun
    replied
    Originally posted by TexasTerp
    you're definitely gonna be big help! God know I'm gonna need some help with the body.
    easton is nearly 4 hours away.

    Leave a comment:


  • TexasTerp
    replied
    Originally posted by 88ratrod325
    I do auto body, welding, paint... Not much of a mechanic, though.
    you're definitely gonna be big help! God know I'm gonna need some help with the body.

    Leave a comment:


  • 88ratrod325
    replied
    I do auto body, welding, paint... Not much of a mechanic, though.

    Leave a comment:


  • EtaSport
    replied
    Jon- can and has pretty much done it all. Level 2 certified bmw diagnostic tech, can paint and do some body work (havent done much recently), electrical, engine builds/swaps, trans swaps, suspension, services/flushes. A little to far west for you guys, but I'm out here.

    Leave a comment:


  • thereisnoyun
    replied
    Originally posted by TexasTerp
    WTF? Who and how much?
    a old high school friends brother works at a dealership. Hes going to hook it up, but I dont trust him on the body work, becasue he doesnt seem like he has the equipment for the body work.

    Leave a comment:


  • TexasTerp
    replied
    Originally posted by thereisnoyun
    guys I got a painter... I need a bodywork guy now.
    WTF? Who and how much?

    Leave a comment:


  • thereisnoyun
    replied
    guys I got a painter... I need a bodywork guy now.

    Leave a comment:


  • shiboujin
    replied
    Originally posted by EightiesBaby
    Looking for someone to do my 5 speed swap...
    I can give you phone support lol. I resolved to not do anymore major jobs for ppl unless it can be done in a day without stretching for it.

    Leave a comment:


  • RobE30
    replied
    Rob- A little bit of everything from welding to drinking your beer. Oh, I can sew up or clean out any cuts or gashes you might get working on your cars;) Willing to help out if my schedule allows

    Leave a comment:


  • EightiesBaby
    replied
    Looking for someone to do my 5 speed swap...

    Leave a comment:


  • shiboujin
    replied
    Originally posted by evil_twin
    Viet - Information, usually some extra parts, and a full supply of tools.
    information like telling mike he needs all this shit for the E36 rack swap when he really doesn't? lol.

    Originally posted by vivalegreg
    i need custom exhaust....
    I might be able to help you with that.

    Yoshi - I do turbo stuff mainly. Megasquirt, light fabrication (I'm a so-so welder). I do anything from maintenance work to motor swaps. I hate M10s and M42s tho...

    Leave a comment:


  • vivalegreg
    replied
    i need custom exhaust....

    Leave a comment:

Working...