E30 MD, VA, PA Chapter Resource

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • EightiesBaby
    replied
    I have enough tools to get by, but no serious experience in engine work. Willing to help out so I can learn ;)

    Leave a comment:


  • threlevenguy
    replied
    Matt - Richmond..Willing to lend a hand if you need local help

    Leave a comment:


  • manjambles
    replied
    < chris- can do all audio work, custom fiberglass, welding, i have a lift, tools, and a lil body work.

    Leave a comment:


  • TexasTerp
    replied
    Brody - Car Audio, Electrical, Database Info (i.e ETK 2009), Tools, Design/PShop.

    Leave a comment:


  • e30_325es
    replied
    Jeff - anything mechanical to anything. shit ton of tools, parents garage. Oh, I also sell tires for a living.

    Leave a comment:


  • evil_twin
    replied
    Viet - Information, usually some extra parts, and a full supply of tools.

    Edit: Oh I'm good at being lazy and watching people work hahahahah
    Last edited by evil_twin; 08-13-2009, 03:33 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • bimmerpirate
    replied
    Adam - LEDs, wiring, and other electronics. general repairs/extra hand, some tools(mostly for electronics), Have an account that gets me list prices for parts through Tate BMW(aka discounts)

    Leave a comment:


  • vivalegreg
    replied
    greg - anything but body, has own garage and tools, minus lift

    Leave a comment:


  • Oodles-of-Noodles
    replied
    I can do suspension and brakes but you have ask nicely.

    Leave a comment:


  • thereisnoyun
    started a topic E30 MD, VA, PA Chapter Resource

    E30 MD, VA, PA Chapter Resource

    Like BMWCCA has already, but I want to see what resources we have out there in the local area. Specially anyone that knows or have ability to do body work. it seems like the biggest area that lack any representation.

    Yun - College Park - Upholstery, Parts, Tools.
Working...