Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• trackbball21
    replied
    Anyone change the brakes on an e36? I just got the pads, sensors, and rotors should be here by Friday. I was going to do this myself Sunday morning, unless maybe someone could give me a hand.

Leave a comment:

• evil_twin
    replied
    Originally posted by ldsbeaker View Post
    F.

M.

L.

I'm an idiot and just realized that this is on Sunday, and I have travel the next week. This is usually not an issue, as Monday is the travel day. UNFORTUNATELY, I'm traveling to Hawaii (darn the luck), so I'm leaving Sunday morning.
    You Fail.

Leave a comment:

• ubernasty
    replied
    Nice, finally a meet that isn't on a fri or sat night!!!

So i can make it :)

Leave a comment:

• ldsbeaker
    replied
    F.

M.

L.

I'm an idiot and just realized that this is on Sunday, and I have travel the next week. This is usually not an issue, as Monday is the travel day. UNFORTUNATELY, I'm traveling to Hawaii (darn the luck), so I'm leaving Sunday morning.

Leave a comment:

• TexasTerp
    replied
    Hell yeah still on!!!

Leave a comment:

• evil_twin
    replied
    Still on... :)

Leave a comment:

• ieatpeople
    replied
    i doubt the alpine will be ready, but we never know....

needs the crank sensors installed ( i finally got them!!), and to be reassembled. (trans mounts, driveshaft, flexdisk, swaybar, and lower chassis brace reinstalled) might even have the new rims on it..

Leave a comment:

• movementality
    replied
    i've been dead for the past few months but i hope to make it out to this one!

Leave a comment:

• Tbolt
    replied
    cant make it =/ gotta work

Leave a comment:

• thereisnoyun
    replied
    I want to make sure everyone is on the same page, as it will be very crowded with good weather and tons of family out there.

1st event - the park is strictly social, NO DIY.
    2nd event - photo shoot
    3rd event - DIY, drink, hang out at Yun's place.

ALL PARK RULES SHOULD BE FOLLOW AND RESPECTED.

Section 14. Automobile Service

No person may service any automobile on park property. Prohibited activities include washing, repairing, or performing other work, except in case of an emergency.

Section 2. Speed Limit
    No person shall operate any motorized vehicle in excess of twenty-five (25) miles per hour, unless speed limit is otherwise posted or directed.

Section 1. Enforcement

All applicable laws and regulations shall be observed when operating a motorized vehicle on park property. Any traffic direction from any Park Police Officer or person authorized to enforce traffic laws on Park Property shall supersede written or posted laws and regulations.

Section 13. Audio Devices and Noise

No person may play an audio device or create excessive noise so as to disturb the peace.

Leave a comment:

• bimmerpirate
    replied
    oh sure, make the photoshoot when it's my lunch break. maybe we can get pix of my work truck on top of some of your e30s?

Leave a comment:

• bmwtch8
    replied
    Wish I could make this. But I wont have my clutch or my new wheels by then.

Leave a comment:

• trackbball21
    replied
    Originally posted by FrozenSolid View Post
    i have never been to this park before, just to make sure is there tons of spaces?? with the nice weather weve been having they get full fast. when i was at great falls park last weekend, it was a huge clusterfuck.
    There are lots of spaces. More than enough, as long as there aren't to many other people out there. There is also another small parking lot on one of the windy roads, but that would only accommodate about 15 cars or so.

Leave a comment:

• TexasTerp
    replied
    Yun was able to call up today and unfortunately we can't get reserved lots until the end of April. I'm going to be going up there early around 9am and section off a place

Leave a comment:

• FrozenSolid
    replied
    i have never been to this park before, just to make sure is there tons of spaces?? with the nice weather weve been having they get full fast. when i was at great falls park last weekend, it was a huge clusterfuck.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X