Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Vintage May 27-28, W-S, NC (formerly V@V)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Vintage May 27-28, W-S, NC (formerly V@V)

The Vintage
    (formerly Vintage at the Vineyards)
    At historic Old Salem in Winston-Salem, NC

Largest gathering of vintage BMWs (300+ last year) !

TSD Rally on Friday

Event website: www.atthevintage.com
    Venue: www.oldsalem.org

I really want to make it this year! Hopefully we can get enough e30 guys in the area to make a drive
    stephenbrody.com

Comment

I guess my thread wasn't good enough but I guess more may see this outside of the southeast. Spread the word. This is not an event to miss.

COTM

Comment

We get so many people from the Mid-Atlantic that I thought I would post the info in this section too.

Comment

Great idea Scott. The more the better.

COTM

Comment

I have my room at the Hawthorne Inn reserved - looking fwd to it!

Comment

me too!
              marshall
              75 M2
              87 325
              97 m3
              02 325it

Comment

Get your Hotel before us 2002 guys sell out.
                dlm ny

Comment

i might jump in.
                  sigpic
                  1987 - 325i Convertible Delphin Auto [SOLD], 325i Convertible Delphin Manual [SOLD]
                  1989 - 325i Convertible Bronzit m30b35 swapped [SCRAPPED], 325i Sedan Alpine Auto[DD]
                  1991 - 325i Coupe Laguna Manual [Project], 535i Sedan Alpine [SCRAPPED]

Comment

hey gang, here's issue #5 of Vintage BMW: http://issuu.com/TheVintage/docs/combined_issue_5

Past issues can be viewed at www.atthevintage.com

Registration for The Vintage will open Jan. 31st.

Scott Sturdy - festmeister

Comment

Great job picking a better venue! I think this show is going to be very successful in Salem. It kind of reminds me of a Porsche show I go to every year:

Welcome to the official Porsche Website with detailed information about Porsche Models, Pre-owned Cars, Porsche Motorsport, the company, etc.

Its in Oxford OH (I went to Miami of OH) and I think a big part of what makes the show successful is being able to stop in and out of bars and restaurants while you're going through the show. Plus, I think urban settings are better back drops for car shows as opposed to a big grassy field. It also means if it rains you don't have 300+ cars stuck.

Also of note, wasn't last year the first year E30's were allowed in? I think it was which probably explains why for the first time in Vintage history you can get beer at the event. I hope the minions of E30 owners sneaking in beer to the winery last year caused this change.
                      www.truegearhead.com
                      - bad decisions & questionable cars

Comment

Here's issue #6 of Vintage BMW: http://issuu.com/thevintage/docs/iss...wMode=magazine

Comment

still tossing around the idea of going. i just need to get one of the cars functioning a little better first.
                          sigpic
                          1987 - 325i Convertible Delphin Auto [SOLD], 325i Convertible Delphin Manual [SOLD]
                          1989 - 325i Convertible Bronzit m30b35 swapped [SCRAPPED], 325i Sedan Alpine Auto[DD]
                          1991 - 325i Coupe Laguna Manual [Project], 535i Sedan Alpine [SCRAPPED]

Comment

Seriously. One of the better events on the calendar for spring.
                            sigpic

Comment

I'm @ the Hawthorne. Who's driving down the I-81 corridor Friday?
                              1974.5 Jensen Healey : 2003 330i/5

Comment

Working...
                              X