Northern Md Harford co check in.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • MdMetalMulisha
    replied
    Starbucks belair close to 95. How does that sound decide on time as we get closer. The event has been rescheduled to the 29 th. I.ll have some track slips by then Friday night grudge match at Cecil on the 27 th. New tires today futura oh yea.

    Leave a comment:


  • VinniE30
    replied
    Originally posted by MdMetalMulisha
    Yes that's what I mean Damn spell check on the smart phone. Who wants to meet in Bel air and cruise down.
    Sure. Where you wanna meet?

    Leave a comment:


  • MdMetalMulisha
    replied
    Yes that's what I mean Damn spell check on the smart phone. Who wants to meet in Bel air and cruise down.
    Last edited by MdMetalMulisha; 05-09-2011, 07:16 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • VinniE30
    replied
    Originally posted by MdMetalMulisha
    I hear that. Too old that that shit. I just registered my gf car and mine for bimmerfest and going to body's bbq but I still have time for a local meet. Anyone down for next saturday? New place start something fresh?
    You mean Brody's BBQ? :)

    Leave a comment:


  • devon.818
    replied
    damn only day i have off next week is sunday...and thats the mothers day!

    Leave a comment:


  • MdMetalMulisha
    replied
    I hear that. Too old that that shit. I just registered my gf car and mine for bimmerfest and going to body's bbq but I still have time for a local meet. Anyone down for next saturday? New place start something fresh?

    Leave a comment:


  • ubernasty
    replied
    Originally posted by shEck3lls0
    There is already meets every sunday at the wendy's in perryhall if you all know where that is. We could start something new though.
    I know i said something about this before, but it'd be a lot better to just have our own or at least at a different location. Wendy's is riced out cars and cop magnet kids now. i know i don't really need any more harassment.

    Leave a comment:


  • MdMetalMulisha
    replied
    Hell yeah I'm excited. Welcome to the area. If you ever need a hand wrenching or looking for parts let me know. Body's bbq and bimmerfest I'm stoaked.

    Leave a comment:


  • VinniE30
    replied
    Originally posted by MdMetalMulisha
    Anyone going to the bbq? On the 15 th
    What is this? Link?

    Leave a comment:


  • VinniE30
    replied
    Originally posted by MdMetalMulisha
    Hi vinni your location states Nj did you move? was it for Brac. I only ask because my dad works on post and that side of the family lives in Nj. Just curious.
    Well i'm officially moving next weekend. And yes i'm moving for BRAC.

    So are you guys exited for bimmerfest being in aberdeen this year?

    Leave a comment:


  • MdMetalMulisha
    replied
    What I mean is does anyone want to get together and drive down for the bbq. Havnt shown my car car yet think I may attend.

    Leave a comment:


  • MdMetalMulisha
    replied
    Anyone going to the bbq? On the 15 th

    Leave a comment:


  • ill4noreason
    replied
    I'll be at Cecil on the 13th a bunch of my friends are going. I'd be down for whatever. new day and or place? or wendys? what do you guys wanna do?

    Leave a comment:


  • MdMetalMulisha
    replied
    Wendy at perryhall I know where that is. Or something new. Well let's pick a day and then a spot. This weekend is open for me may is pretty full. Cecil drag on may 27 th I have a large group of friends but no other e30s going.

    Leave a comment:


  • shEck3lls0
    replied
    There is already meets every sunday at the wendy's in perryhall if you all know where that is. We could start something new though.

    Leave a comment:

Working...