Bimmerfest East 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bimmerfest East 2012

Hey all. I am not sure if there's a post out here for Bimmerfest East 2012 yet (I only did a quick search) but my car club, Bimmer Alliance, is arranging a caravan up to Bimmerfest.

Here are the details of the caravan.

We want to create a video that looks like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3eDc9YJ7nG4

The plan is to start from College Park's Ikea at 9 am sharp and cruise up to White Marsh Ikea. A camera car(s) will be sent up to the Maryland Rest area on I-95 between DC and Baltimore where it will wait for the caravan to show up. The road captains will lead us through the Baltimore Harbor Tunnels so we have all tunnels filled with BMWs. Although some off us don't have Easy Tags, this will be the point where some of us will get separated. Take your time and rendezvous in White Marsh Ikea. Once we arrive there, we will wait for everyone to assemble. Once gathered, we will depart again. Estimated time of arrival at Cal Ripken Stadium is about 10:30-10:45.

To stay in touch, please make sure you have a two way radio charged and ready to go. We will pick a channel on the day of the event.
Working...
X