WDCR Rallycross Event #6 @ Summit Point - 13 October

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WDCR Rallycross Event #6 @ Summit Point - 13 October

For those who haven't yet come out, it's a lot of fun and more and more BMWs come every event. Last week we had 5 e30s, an e28, and an e90 there and everyone had a great time. You can do this is a stock-ish e30 (or any car that isn't lowered much) with no problem. Plenty of bone-stock cars are out there, including new audis, subies, and random other things. You'll get dirty, but it's pretty unlikely you'll break anything if you stay on course - no jumps or anything, just dirt and grass.

Here's the information:

Washington D.C. Region SCCA - (RC)
    Sunday October 14 WDCR Rally Cross Event # 6

We expect a minimum of 6 and a maximum of 16 runs (usually about 10-12 runs at typical events) @ about 2 mins each for a registration fee of $60. Come prepared for a day outside with proper clothing, sunscreen and a hat. Food available on-site or pack a lunch.

On line registration closes Fri at 11:59pm. On site reg available for $70, closes PROMPTLY at 8:30am day of event. Come early to check in and get your car ready. SCCA Membership required, $10 Weekend Membership available on-site. Bring $10/check.

You can register at DLBracing.com in advance. If you're interested and have questions, feel free to hit me up.

Stage rally/rallycross e30 build/competition journal
    Track/street e21 build
    visit Condor Speed Shop
    visit Motorsport Hardware

[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"] 1985 318i/M50 Rally Car - 1988 Porsche 924S - 2005 Sequoia tow pig - 2018 GTI

I'm gonna race the v8 car!

Go here be happy!

Ratchet Garage e30 V8 build.

Comment

liar....
      Track/street e21 build
      visit Condor Speed Shop

[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"] 1985 318i/M50 Rally Car - 1988 Porsche 924S - 2005 Sequoia tow pig - 2018 GTI

Comment

I really need a car I can do this with. Helen is too low.......maybe the Accord........hmmmm.
        1993 Laguna M50 "Helen"
        1987 M20 325i "Ron Burgundy"
        1987 M20 325e "Billy"

"He who shall be last shall be sideways and smiling." - Clarkson

Comment

do eet!

FWD class is pretty sparse anyhow. You might win :)
          Track/street e21 build
          visit Condor Speed Shop

Comment

Working...
          X