2016 'The Vintage' Event Ashville, NC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dirty30 View Post
    Anyone camping at the venue after the show? I'm bringing my truck camper along.

I'll be camping there Friday night and Saturday night along with AbsorbantNut and Wooly1993
    sigpic

Comment

hey guys, I just made a FB group to organize more people for the drive down:

sigpic
      1987 - 325i Convertible Delphin Auto [SOLD], 325i Convertible Delphin Manual [SOLD]
      1989 - 325i Convertible Bronzit m30b35 swapped [SCRAPPED], 325i Sedan Alpine Auto[DD]
      1991 - 325i Coupe Laguna Manual [Project], 535i Sedan Alpine [SCRAPPED]

Comment

Originally posted by florida_dirt View Post
        I'll be camping there Friday night and Saturday night along with AbsorbantNut and Wooly1993
        Who tf wooly1993?

'73 2002 m20 turbo [sold] '87 rat rod 325is [couch modded] '91 vert [daily] '88 325is [spec build v1] '84 325 [spec build v2] '99 323i vert [sold]

Comment

That is ur real dad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kershaw View Post
            I'll be heading down on Thursday, anyone here doing so as well? If not I'll register on 2002faq and join their caravan.
            We will be heading down on Thursday as well, leaving Thursday morning from the Gaithersburg area...do you have any interest in driving down together?

Comment

Look forward to camping with you guys then, four more days!

Comment

I'm camping Friday/Saturday night. I'm also driving up to Atlanta Thursday night. Hoping to catch a group driving to Asheville from Atlanta Friday morning.

Comment

Originally posted by Mpowered View Post
                  We will be heading down on Thursday as well, leaving Thursday morning from the Gaithersburg area...do you have any interest in driving down together?
                  I was about to post the 2002faq link, but it seems you found it yourself, haha.
                  AWD > RWD

Comment

Who is meeting in Richmond Friday morning?

I have an e24, e28, e30, and e31 confirmed to leave from Richmond, but need to know who/when people are going to be here.

So if you're coming from north or east of RVA and want to drive with us, let me know here or on the FB group.
                    sigpic
                    1987 - 325i Convertible Delphin Auto [SOLD], 325i Convertible Delphin Manual [SOLD]
                    1989 - 325i Convertible Bronzit m30b35 swapped [SCRAPPED], 325i Sedan Alpine Auto[DD]
                    1991 - 325i Coupe Laguna Manual [Project], 535i Sedan Alpine [SCRAPPED]

Comment

Weather forecast looks like shit all weekend

Comment

Its going to make camping so much fun...

Instagram: Reichart12

Comment

[/QUOTE]

I'm bringing my truck and camper.... I swore off tent camping long ago when a trip to VIR took 7 hours in the rain, pulled the tent out at 2am in the paddock and realized I forgot some of the poles lol.

Comment

Dude, that thing is fuckin cool!!
                            sigpic

Comment

Really?? Yuck.

I'm on the fence about going, I usually drag a bunch of crap down there to sell but not really feeling it this year. 7 hours in my e30 is not fun, there's no AC and it rides like a roller skate.
                              I could caravan with you driving the rally car to make you feel better, lol.
                              Stage rally/rallycross e30 build/competition journal
                              Track/street e21 build
                              visit Condor Speed Shop
                              visit Motorsport Hardware

[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"] 1985 318i/M50 Rally Car - 1988 Porsche 924S - 2005 Sequoia tow pig - 2018 GTI

Comment

Originally posted by irish44j View Post
                                I could caravan with you driving the rally car to make you feel better, lol.
                                Ill be in the truck this year, if you wanna follow hit me up! I'm leaving Winchester around 6-7am.

Comment

Working...
                                X