Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• McGyver
    replied
    I spent about 3 hours giving my interior it's first good cleaning in several years. Too bad the seats still look like shit and the top leaks. Oh well, I'm stoked for the drive!

Leave a comment:

• dirty30
    replied
    Originally posted by irish44j View Post
    I could caravan with you driving the rally car to make you feel better, lol.
    Ill be in the truck this year, if you wanna follow hit me up! I'm leaving Winchester around 6-7am.

Leave a comment:

• irish44j
    replied
    Originally posted by dirty30 View Post
    Really?? Yuck.

I'm on the fence about going, I usually drag a bunch of crap down there to sell but not really feeling it this year. 7 hours in my e30 is not fun, there's no AC and it rides like a roller skate.
    I could caravan with you driving the rally car to make you feel better, lol.

Leave a comment:

• florida_dirt
    replied
    Originally posted by dirty30 View Post
    Dude, that thing is fuckin cool!!

Leave a comment:

• dirty30
    replied
    [/QUOTE]

I'm bringing my truck and camper.... I swore off tent camping long ago when a trip to VIR took 7 hours in the rain, pulled the tent out at 2am in the paddock and realized I forgot some of the poles lol.

Leave a comment:

• Reichart12
    replied
    Its going to make camping so much fun...

Leave a comment:

• dirty30
    replied
    Weather forecast looks like shit all weekend

Leave a comment:

• McGyver
    replied
    Who is meeting in Richmond Friday morning?

I have an e24, e28, e30, and e31 confirmed to leave from Richmond, but need to know who/when people are going to be here.

So if you're coming from north or east of RVA and want to drive with us, let me know here or on the FB group.

Leave a comment:

• Kershaw
    replied
    Originally posted by Mpowered View Post
    We will be heading down on Thursday as well, leaving Thursday morning from the Gaithersburg area...do you have any interest in driving down together?
    I was about to post the 2002faq link, but it seems you found it yourself, haha.

Leave a comment:

• Bejoe16
    replied
    I'm camping Friday/Saturday night. I'm also driving up to Atlanta Thursday night. Hoping to catch a group driving to Asheville from Atlanta Friday morning.

Leave a comment:

• dirty30
    replied
    Look forward to camping with you guys then, four more days!

Leave a comment:

• Mpowered
    replied
    Originally posted by Kershaw View Post
    I'll be heading down on Thursday, anyone here doing so as well? If not I'll register on 2002faq and join their caravan.
    We will be heading down on Thursday as well, leaving Thursday morning from the Gaithersburg area...do you have any interest in driving down together?

Leave a comment:

• florida_dirt
    replied
    That is ur real dad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• AbsorbantNut
    replied
    Originally posted by florida_dirt View Post
    I'll be camping there Friday night and Saturday night along with AbsorbantNut and Wooly1993
    Who tf wooly1993?

Leave a comment:

• McGyver
    replied
    hey guys, I just made a FB group to organize more people for the drive down:

Leave a comment:

Working...
X