Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Delaware: An introduction and a request for an airbag wheel!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• driftxsequence
    replied
    I wont be at cars and coffee this weekend, but i may go next weekend if you are going. I have a white 325ix

Leave a comment:

• bmwstudent
    replied
    Hi im in newark too. I have an air bag wheel you can borrow but i don't think you'll need it they don't check that sort of thing at the dmv. I just outside of newark, Pm me and we can meet up

Leave a comment:

• Delaware: An introduction and a request for an airbag wheel!

Hello r3v mid-atlantic!

I recently bought my first E30, a 1990 325i. This is my third old BMW adding to my '72 2002tii and '86 535i. I am currently living in Newark, DE on the UD campus.

I am still a Maryland resident so I need to get my new E30 to pass state inspection. My car originally had the airbag wheel, which has been removed by a PO. I'd like to get one installed for the inspection to avoid any trouble.

If anyone near Newark happens to have one I could borrow for the inspection, or buy for cheap, I'd really appreciate it. Don't want to spend $100~ for a wheel I'll use once.

If any local owners want to meet up, let me know! I have a decent driveway, garage, and tool collection including welders if anyone has a need for it. Right in the middle of campus.

Anyway, here's my E28 & E30. You may have seen the 535i rolling around DE. I regularly take it up to Cars and Coffee in West Chester too.

http://imgur.com/3ERhUcW

Thanks for reading my thread!

Mike in DE
Working...
X