Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Delaware: An introduction and a request for an airbag wheel!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• driftxsequence
    replied
    I wont be at cars and coffee this weekend, but i may go next weekend if you are going. I have a white 325ix

Leave a comment:

• bmwstudent
    replied
    Hi im in newark too. I have an air bag wheel you can borrow but i don't think you'll need it they don't check that sort of thing at the dmv. I just outside of newark, Pm me and we can meet up

Leave a comment:

• Delaware: An introduction and a request for an airbag wheel!

Hello r3v mid-atlantic!

I recently bought my first E30, a 1990 325i. This is my third old BMW adding to my '72 2002tii and '86 535i. I am currently living in Newark, DE on the UD campus.

I am still a Maryland resident so I need to get my new E30 to pass state inspection. My car originally had the airbag wheel, which has been removed by a PO. I'd like to get one installed for the inspection to avoid any trouble.

If anyone near Newark happens to have one I could borrow for the inspection, or buy for cheap, I'd really appreciate it. Don't want to spend $100~ for a wheel I'll use once.

If any local owners want to meet up, let me know! I have a decent driveway, garage, and tool collection including welders if anyone has a need for it. Right in the middle of campus.

Anyway, here's my E28 & E30. You may have seen the 535i rolling around DE. I regularly take it up to Cars and Coffee in West Chester too.

Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users like chigoo.

Thanks for reading my thread!

Mike in DE
Working...
X