Leave a comment:

• benyen soljax
    replied
    Miss you guys.

Leave a comment:

• la-zdunck
    replied
    Originally posted by bmw325_num99 View Post
    Anyone parting out a car with good hood, front fenders and sunroof panel? LachsSilber or similar shade preferred.

I got a delphin grey hood, text or p.m. me
    Last edited by la-zdunck; 04-29-2015, 07:47 AM.

Leave a comment:

• TrentW
    replied
    Windy City BMW Driving School and Car Show

Date: Saturday, May 16, 2015

Time: 11 am – 5 pm

We invite you to join us at Autobahn Country Club, the Chicago area’s exclusive private racetrack club! If you plan to bring a BMW, Mini or racecar to show at Autobahns beautiful facilities please fill out the information below so we can reserve a spot for your car. If the weather is agreeable cars will be parked on the lawn right inside the front entrance to the facility. The show is open to any car, but the focus will be on BMW’s, Mini’s and track or racecars.

Enjoy the cars and the people in the car show corral, but make sure to explore the other Autobahn activities and enjoy the amenities of this private racetrack club. Windy City BMW will be hosting ‘Taste of Autobahn’ where you can get a hot lap with a driving instructor on the track.

If you don’t have a car to show that’s ok too. Come join us to see the car showcase, watch students drive their cars on a real racetrack, get an ice cream at our sundae station (minimal charge), try your hand at karting ($25 for 15 minutes), sample some wine (more details forthcoming), and stay for dinner (advance ticket purchase required), Italian buffet style to visit with your new found friends.

Leave a comment:

• bmw325_num99
    replied
    Alright, I got a thread going. Simple_smith and others, let me know what you think about date, time and location here:

Spring Meet 2015

-Date: Saturday March 28
    -Time: 10:00am
    -Location: Montrose Harbor, Chicago. View image below for exact location as the address won't work but "200 W Montrose Dr, Chicago, IL 60640" will get you close. https://goo.gl/maps/hFICv
    -All cars welcome
    -No a$$-hattery on site please
    -I expect, like the last few times, that we will hang at the first location then take a cruise down LSD

Note: this is a new location this year for the sake of variety.
    Last edited by bmw325_num99; 02-09-2015, 08:33 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Simple_Smith
    replied
    I was up in Galena last weekend snowboading and I did happen to notice they had some pretty fun roads up there... just a little sidenote if anyone wanted to take the 2.5 hour cruise out there in the spring, I'd be down to go.

maybe montrose harbor? It'll be even colder, but it'll be a longer drive down lakeshore.

nah, I hate the cold. lets drive the e30s inside somewhere lol

Leave a comment:

• bmw325_num99
    replied
    Originally posted by Simple_Smith View Post
    So its about that time for a spring meetup.

March 21st-ish sound good?

Same place as last year?
    Right you are, it is time. I remember last time we were pretty cold. A new venue, time or later date could fix that. If anyone had any ideas let me know but ill be happy to figure something out if not

Leave a comment:

• Simple_Smith
    replied
    So its about that time for a spring meetup.

March 21st-ish sound good?

Same place as last year?

Leave a comment:

• steven g
    replied
    Anyone else here planning on going to see the Dead in July at Soldier Field ?

Leave a comment:

• bmw325_num99
    replied
    Anyone parting out a car with good hood, front fenders and sunroof panel? LachsSilber or similar shade preferred.

Leave a comment:

• Vegas227
    replied
    Alright. Who bought my old car? It's a basalt blau 84 318i. Just curious cause it's no longer at the dealership.

Leave a comment:

• AsharC
    replied
    I have a red IS trunk spoiler that I'm trying to get rid of. Let me know if you still need it.

Leave a comment:

• genbar
    replied
    ^if I can get mine up and running soon I'm down if there's a group.

ANYHOO, I have front and rear seats out of a 91 318i that sit in my parents' garage in the NW Burbs(Crystal lake). The rear has been upholstered (by the car's previous owner) with cheapie black pleather covers , but they look decent. The front two (dark blue) seats, especially the driver's side, are fraying but are still perfectly comfy/functioning if you're up for a reupholstering project. Not sure if this is appropriate pricing but $40 takes all. Local sale only, as my mom or dad will be the ones selling these for me since I live in the city. Pm me for pix.

Leave a comment:

• MattPro
    replied
    Not a lot of activity here anymore, anyone want to have a meet up sometime in the next couple of weeks? I know it's cold but there hasn't been anything for a while.

Leave a comment:

• genbar
    replied
    I'm gonna get some shit for this, but I'm also looking for some Taurus side skirts. Previous owner must've ran over a big rock or something and dragged it because I have an ugly dent on the rear valence and where the side skirt would be (Doriftooo? Hope not). Let me know whatcha have.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X