No announcement yet.

Chicago!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

God damnit after I sold my e30 I've missed out on so much here lol!! Time to get back and enjoy all of my fellow bimmer hoes

Comment

Holy shit, you're back from the dead.

BUY MY WHEELS! BBS E50s!!
      http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=275407

Originally posted by Lurker27
      Any man will tell you being blown is better than being stroked.

Comment

Hey dudes!

I'm selling my 91 318i slicktop and every e30 part that I've got. I know some of you have seen my stash. It'll all get posted soon. Just a heads up...

Comment

Yo Chi-towners, so I'm looking for a new trunk lid, any one have one? I don't care what color it is and I don't care if it doesn't have a light or tools. Preferably with the stock holes for mounting an IS wing but if not then thats fine. Also no rust or damage please. Let me know what you guys got. Ill come pick it up myself, PM me if you got anything.
          Thanks
          Anthony
          sigpic

Originally posted by whiltebeitel
          Has anyone told you your car sounds like secks? Big, manly, hairy sex, that is. None of that wussy romantic "making love" crap, either.

Comment

WTB: E30 Hardtop in the area

If anyone knows of an available vert hardtop I'm very interested. Slim pickings out there right now. Will drive to wherever the top's located

thanks
            I BUY/SELL REFURBISHED CM5907s & CM5908s

HOWTOs:
            DB vert plastic bumpers
            OEM Keys
            MTech1 docs

88 ix Lach/Card
            91 ic Calypso 3.1
            86 Cosmo 2.7

OEM+ or bust!

reelizmpro: I will always be an e30 guy.. I still do all of my own labor
            TrentW: There's just something so right about a well-built M20 in an E30
            e30m3s54turbo: I save my money for tuner parts.

Comment

I'm looking for a front valence if anyone has one... Any model, any color, and any condition assuming that the top piece that goes between the grills and the bumper is in good shape. Let me know.
              sigpic

Comment

Anyone have a smiley lens laying around?! i still need a trunk lid
                sigpic

Originally posted by whiltebeitel
                Has anyone told you your car sounds like secks? Big, manly, hairy sex, that is. None of that wussy romantic "making love" crap, either.

Comment

Member on here? Absolutely amazing.
                  1989 JDM-Tech 2
                  2010 335 D for daily

Comment

Link didn't work for me, but heres a YouTube on the car..
                    I've never seen it around, but wow....

CAPP

Comment

^What was the asking price on it?
                      edit: I don't know that guy who posted it, but I do remember his audi he was trying to sell from about a year ago. I was trying to convince a friend of my to buy it. Its the car that made me fall it love with b1's. He was running 17x10 square set.

Anybody use vagcom? I need an mk4 scanned.
                      I want a nice set of smoked MHW's (I know, get it line)
                      Free Stuff!!:http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=273454

Comment

Yeah I met the guy and actually bought the m20 that came out of that car. He was asking 25k for it

Also.. Looking for a late model left side tail light if anyone has one
                        1989 JDM-Tech 2
                        2010 335 D for daily

Comment

Did he s50 it? I doubt if he sold it for that kind of money though.
                          I want a nice set of smoked MHW's (I know, get it line)
                          Free Stuff!!:http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=273454

Comment

Crush,

Go to our Chicago Craigslist, go to Cars, then put BMW e30 in Search column.. car should pop up... its sweet..

CAPP

Comment

car is on ebay with a $23k starting bid.
                              I BUY/SELL REFURBISHED CM5907s & CM5908s

HOWTOs:
                              DB vert plastic bumpers
                              OEM Keys
                              MTech1 docs

88 ix Lach/Card
                              91 ic Calypso 3.1
                              86 Cosmo 2.7

OEM+ or bust!

reelizmpro: I will always be an e30 guy.. I still do all of my own labor
                              TrentW: There's just something so right about a well-built M20 in an E30
                              e30m3s54turbo: I save my money for tuner parts.

Comment

That has almost all of the most sought after items you could put on an e30 (BBS RS, M Cloth seats, m Tech bodykit, MTechII suede wheel) even if it isnt to each person's particular taste. I guess he should have put in an s50 and Mtechnic door handles for the full monty. Still, it is like a rolling accessory store. Love to see more pics of the white vert in the background.
                                sigpic

2003 BMW 540i/6 M Sport
                                1997 M3 (sold)
                                1989 320i Touring (sold)
                                1990 325i (sold)
                                1991 535i/5 (sold)
                                1986 325es (sold)

http://etasport.tripod.com
                                http://s1353.photobucket.com/user/bm...library/Public

Comment

Working...
                                X