2013 Windy City VintageFest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2013 Windy City VintageFest

It's time to register for the Windy City BMWCCA VintageFest on Sunday, September 15th at ZF Services North America in Vernon Hills, IL, Noon to 4pm. **Registration deadline is August 28th. Online applications are here:

It's free to show your car and you don't need to be a club member--all that's required is to register. Lunches will be available by preorder or $8 limited quantity day of the show. We're asking that you please bring a canned or non-perishable food item to support the great folks at Northern Illinois Food Bank. This is a great event where you might see anything from an Isetta to an M1 show up. We had 83 cars show last year and this year we've invited our friends from the Mini Cooper and Rolls Royce clubs to join us, so it should be an even bigger show. There will also be drawings for lots of cool door prizes, so come out and show off your car.
    Last edited by TrentW; 07-27-2013, 01:25 PM.

Guys, this was a great event and I hope to see many of you there again! We should plan some sort of r3v meetup the day of to get together and drive out in a group.

I know for sure that CrusherCurtis, Blunt and Cleotonius were there last year. Blunt has a long drive, but for anyone else that can meet beforehand it would be fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Cephas View Post
      Guys, this was a great event and I hope to see many of you there again! We should plan some sort of r3v meetup the day of to get together and drive out in a group.

I know for sure that CrusherCurtis, Blunt and Cleotonius were there last year. Blunt has a long drive, but for anyone else that can meet beforehand it would be fun.
      There will be a group of us from Minnesota going .... Hoping for 8 cars or so but we have a bunch of wuss's up here. Highly recommended show though. We wont miss it. Tasty Trent does a good job
      We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
      www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

I'm going again this year. I actually modified my car so it'll be nice to roll up.

Gotta finish up a few things. This can be my motivation.
        - Josh
        1990 325is

Need a shift boot?
        Looking to buy shift boot frames, PM if you have one to sell

Here's what happens when you let the internet pick your license plate

Comment

Can't wait for this year's event, I always look forward to it. I will be there in my ETA, which should look quite a bit better than it did last year.
          -Justin

sigpic

Current: BMWless for now... '15 Grand Cherokee & '03 Mach 1

Comment

Originally posted by blunttech View Post
            We wont miss it. Tasty Trent does a good job
            :up: Thanks to Blunttech for being a sponsor!

We'll all be eager to see what you roll up in Steve.

Comment

Originally posted by blunttech View Post
              There will be a group of us from Minnesota going .... Hoping for 8 cars or so but we have a bunch of wuss's up here. Highly recommended show though. We wont miss it. Tasty Trent does a good job
              Group from Minnesota going? I want in.
              Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Build Thread
              Rear Diff Rebuild
              Rebuildable Viscous Coupling
              Transfer Case Rebuild
              "Life is simpler with 12 valves"

Comment

Ill be there Trent. Let me know how I can help out
                sigpic

2003 BMW 540i/6 M Sport
                1997 M3 (sold)
                1989 320i Touring (sold)
                1990 325i (sold)
                1991 535i/5 (sold)
                1986 325es (sold)

http://etasport.tripod.com
                http://s1353.photobucket.com/user/bm...library/Public

Comment

Originally posted by bmw325_num99 View Post
                  Ill be there Trent. Let me know how I can help out
                  Thanks, I was hoping you would be able to assist. I'll be in touch.

Comment

Looking forward to this year. Last year was great. Will the Werk Shop be having an open house again this year? I showed up at the tail end of it so I didn't get to see much of that
                    1989 JDM-Tech 2
                    2010 335 D for daily

Comment

Originally posted by Simple_Smith View Post
                      Looking forward to this year. Last year was great. Will the Werk Shop be having an open house again this year? I showed up at the tail end of it so I didn't get to see much of that
                      Unfortunately, no. They have a pre-tech that weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by TehRaydarlover View Post
                        Group from Minnesota going? I want in.
                        Shoot us an email. you can head over and we will leave from here ... We usually meet a group in mauston Wi. Sales@blunttech.com
                        We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
                        www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

Reminder that the registration deadline is August 28th gentlemen.

Comment

...and Mrs. Kowalski will be bringing sauerkraut and hot sauce for the Polish Sausage.

Comment

I'm very excited for this years event! Can't wait to see everyone's cars.
                              Anyone interested in purchasing an e30 diving board trailer hitch and wiring kit? I could bring it. Used it for 4 years pulling my jet skis.

Comment

Working...
                              X