Windy City VintageFest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Windy City VintageFest

Registration for the 2015 Windy City VintageFest is open. The date is Sunday, September 13th at ZF Sales & Service in Vernon Hills, IL. The time has changed. We will start at 10am and end at 2pm. Online applications are here:

(Click on the logo on left)

It's free to show your car and you don't need to be a club member--all that's required is to register! Lunches will be available from Hubby's In The Doghouse again this year. We're asking that you please bring a canned or non-perishable food item or donation to support the great folks at Northern Illinois Food Bank. Get a cool Schettel designed t-shirt for $15, $17 for XXL and XXXL. This is a great event where you might see anything from an Isetta to an M1 show up. There will also be drawings for lots of cool door prizes, so plan to attend.
    Attached Files

Put it on the calendar again!!!

Comment

I just registered and I marked it on my calendar . :D

Comment

Just registered my Mom and myself. She will be bringing her Bav
        Looking forward to another great show. Lets hope for good weather
        We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
        www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

Looking forward to seeing you and your Mom. So just bringing the Bavaria?

Comment

going to try and clear the calendar for this one. registered in case!
            Last edited by straight6pwr; 08-22-2015, 11:01 AM.

Comment

Deadline to register is Monday, Sept 7th.

*FYI-There will be a new winner of the "Best E30" award this year, as Larry Schettel will have his car on display, but has asked that it not be on the ballot.

Comment

Trent,

Sad to say I'm going to miss this one. Going to be out of town for a wedding.. Girlfriend is trumping my Vintagefest... :-(

Have an excellent day!
                Mike VanDetta aka Cptcarisma

Comment

Im still going, but the E30 is down, timing tensioner hit the dust and ive got no time with classes to do it.
                  1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                  willschnitz

Comment

ill be there tomorrow. have to watch the Bears get their ass kicked at noon, though, so will be leaving early.

Comment

Great event today!!!
                      Bigger then last year for sure.

My 3 year old daughter "won" something and they announced her name over the PA!!!
                      Her eyes were huge.

Met Steve from Blunttech and saw his moms car......nice!!!

Comment

yeah was a great show, biggest collection of e30s and other really cool BMWs that I have seen.

didn't get a chance to say hi to Steve, but his mom was a sweet lady - my wife really liked her bavaria and stopped to talk to her.

e34 m5 and touring, e30 touring, z8, some swapped e30s, fun isetta, and an e28 with turbo LS motor were the highlights for me

Comment

Someone needs to upload pictures now, I took like none or I would.
                          1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                          willschnitz

Comment

have a few, will edit them soon and post em here.

Comment

Amazing day and an amazing meet as always. Thanks Trent and it was great to see you over at Luke's the day before.

Comment

Working...
                              X