Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

theres a hard rock cafe, paramount cage is good, wazee super club. Theres a ton of stuff to do on 16th street mall, stay there for food, bars and such. I can't vouch on the bars but theres a ton of em. Cricket's was on the top places to eat as well.

Comment

Originally posted by mightywhitey View Post
      I'm thirty. I would appreciate the help its a nice get away for the wifey and I from the kids but I dont do clubs it always ends in some drama for some reason, but a nice bar a glass of crown and maybe a cigar will do. Whats the good mall to hit up for some fitted hats, shoe stores regular stuff no LV for me? Whats the best local burger joint that you recommend. Also a steak house if you know of one.
      So far I agree with everyone. 16th is cool to hang out on. Plenty of night life. Hard Rock, Coyote Ugly, etc. As for a good steak place (not from personal experience) but I've heard Elway's is good.

Traveling though, plenty of good times to be had from Denver to FoCo. There's a few cigar places I used to frequent, good crowd. Try Havana Manor in Louisville, good selection of nice cigars. But anyway.... Yeah, plenty of things to do around here.

PM me for detailing services in the Longmont / Boulder Area in Colorado!
      Originally posted by DTM190
      "fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

If you like are theres the art museum and just a short ways away on santa fe theres a ton of art galleries.

Comment

Originally posted by 325ix View Post
          If you like are theres the art museum and just a short ways away on santa fe theres a ton of art galleries.

325ix you coming down to the world arena this saturday for autocross? i think we're gonna try to get atleast a few poeple together for it and depending on how many come, who knows. you down?
          318iS Track Rat :nice: www.drive4corners.com
          '86 325iX 3.1 Stroker Turbo '86 S38B36 325

No one makes this car anymore. The government won't allow them, normal people won't buy them. So it's up to us: the freaks, the weirdos, the informed. To buy them, to appreciate them, and most importantly, to drive them.

Comment

Originally posted by downforce22 View Post
            325ix you coming down to the world arena this saturday for autocross? i think we're gonna try to get atleast a few poeple together for it and depending on how many come, who knows. you down?
            I don't have any spare cash... and my car is kinda leaky which I don't think would pass inspection, or is there one? I haven't read through the rules and such in a while. And now my stupid steering has a shake in it after I slid head on into a curb in the latest snow storm. I think I need new cab's control arms, ball joints and outer tie rods. It still handles good but it's annoying to drive on rough roads now...

Comment

mightywhitey:

while you are in Ft Collins, go to a restaurant called Young's: http://www.youngscafe.com/

best Vietnamese food EVER.

and also let us know when you are up here so we can tell you about a current meet. And you don't have to feel old around us young'uns, im 24, married, with a daughter.

Comment

Originally posted by iamcreepingdeath View Post
                mightywhitey:

while you are in Ft Collins, go to a restaurant called Young's: http://www.youngscafe.com/

best Vietnamese food EVER.

and also let us know when you are up here so we can tell you about a current meet. And you don't have to feel old around us young'uns, im 24, married, with a daughter.
                you might me tho :p

Comment

you might me tho :p
                  what? that sentence is not making sense, no matter how i read it...

Comment

I think he is saying he is young

- E30, DSM, Golf R, Mazda 3 Skyactiv

Comment

Originally posted by blefevre View Post
                      I think he is saying he is young
                      yeah thats what I meant to say, sorry I speak terribley confusing english on the internet.

Comment

I don't have any spare cash... and my car is kinda leaky which I don't think would pass inspection, or is there one? I haven't read through the rules and such in a while. And now my stupid steering has a shake in it after I slid head on into a curb in the latest snow storm. I think I need new cab's control arms, ball joints and outer tie rods. It still handles good but it's annoying to drive on rough roads now...
                        aw man that sucks. i was plannig to just go and watch, but who knows...

maybe over the summer we'll see ya sometie i'm sure
                        318iS Track Rat :nice: www.drive4corners.com
                        '86 325iX 3.1 Stroker Turbo '86 S38B36 325

No one makes this car anymore. The government won't allow them, normal people won't buy them. So it's up to us: the freaks, the weirdos, the informed. To buy them, to appreciate them, and most importantly, to drive them.

Comment

Over the summer I'm for sure doing the World Arena events, tho right now I can't sink two days. DSGP I can do but World Arena.....not till semester's over.
                          2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
                          95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
                          98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Yeah, summer time will be good for me. Once the vert is all finished!

ps-anyone gonna try to go to the e30 picnic? I have friends up there, and I really liked the area. thinking about trying to go......
                            Originally posted by stoliver54
                            Aw, balls.
                            FS: assault gear....
                            http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=159253

Comment

I did the drive to Southern Oregon for the Holidays... were talking 16 + hours on decent and clear roads in an environment that's boring enough to wanna just drive into the ditch.... Tack on roughly I'd guess at least 3 or 4 more hours to get from where I was to roughly where the picnic is?

PM me for detailing services in the Longmont / Boulder Area in Colorado!
                              Originally posted by DTM190
                              "fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

boring drive=boring

boring drive in an e30 with top down=AWESOME
                                Originally posted by stoliver54
                                Aw, balls.
                                FS: assault gear....
                                http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=159253

Comment

Working...
                                X