This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bishop View Post
    lol Sam, if anyone deserves a reset it's you.... I made 1 post to hit 2k, you are postwhoring like mad lol.... and yes david, let us build you an AR
    yup. Can you get a long folding stock? 834.
    2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
    95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
    98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Folding stock? Maybe, should get a collapsible like mine. 2024

PM me for detailing services in the Longmont / Boulder Area in Colorado!
      Originally posted by DTM190
      "fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

Folding stock? Maybe, should get a collapsible like mine. 2024
        that's what I meant. How much is a red dot?
        2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
        98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Aimpoint is the lower end, if you're gonna do an AR, do it right... trust me... Look into Eotech, (starting at like $430 for lower end Eotech sights). The stock on my AR came "stock." The only upgrade my gun has, and it was factory, was the carry handle w/ the rear sight attached to it.

Down the road (at the least) I want a new barrel, the muzzle break I told you about, a full float stock w/ goodies, a 2 stage trigger, and an eotech.

"fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

Aimpoint is the lower end, if you're gonna do an AR, do it right... trust me... Look into Eotech, (starting at like $430 for lower end Eotech sights). The stock on my AR came "stock." The only upgrade my gun has, and it was factory, was the carry handle w/ the rear sight attached to it.

Down the road (at the least) I want a new barrel, the muzzle break I told you about, a full float stock w/ goodies, a 2 stage trigger, and an eotech.
            I understood a smidge of that, what's the floating stock do? You know I'm a big believer in doing it right, no half assery here.

Also, I reaaaaaally think a cammed M30 GRM car is in the cards. V12 would be sick, but GRM budget says no. M30 + GCs + cam + Megasquirt = lollerskates.
            2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
            98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

I can explain everything later or tomorrow if your curious. And grm + time trials car would rock

Comment

I can explain everything later or tomorrow if your curious. And grm + time trials car would rock
                curious to a point, but getting one's waaaay down on my list.

GRM TT car will happen, just you wait. If anyone finds a good condition M30B35 from a e34/e32......ich moechte es
                2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
                98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

ok David, am I missing something here? all this M30 talk, but you are selling your E30.... can you get me up to speed on your Bavarian doings?

Comment

I'm not forced to sell the E30, so unless it brings close to what I'm looking for I'm for damn sure keeping it.

I've been thinking that if I am going to keep it, I may as well do something worthwhile with the car. M3's a DD/fun car, Scoob's a DD/weather car, so the E30 needs a different purpose to exist. So......low budget racer built for a for-shits race sounds great.

GRM race is basically whatever for $2010. Hence M30 or V12 E30 racer. The other idea is to build a different car for the July Lemons race at HPR.

Want in on the team?
                    2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
                    98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Originally posted by Bimmerman325i View Post
                      I'm not forced to sell the E30, so unless it brings close to what I'm looking for I'm for damn sure keeping it.

I've been thinking that if I am going to keep it, I may as well do something worthwhile with the car. M3's a DD/fun car, Scoob's a DD/weather car, so the E30 needs a different purpose to exist. So......low budget racer built for a for-shits race sounds great.

GRM race is basically whatever for $2010. Hence M30 or V12 E30 racer. The other idea is to build a different car for the July Lemons race at HPR.

Want in on the team?
                      hmmm.. good Ideas going on here.
                      sigpic
                      HyperWerkz

89 mtech2, s50, AR Kit, borgwarner s362, e-85, 15psi... 592whp
                      " enjoy the show "

Comment

Adam, haha, you need to post more! You're welcome to join too if anything happens- it's a CO r3v project.
                        2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
                        98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Adam, haha, you need to post more! You're welcome to join too if anything happens
                          I don't have much time, I usually get on here and when I do I have to catch up on the posting you whores do JK... I'll keep an eye for an m30 for ya:D
                          sigpic
                          HyperWerkz

" enjoy the show "

Comment

Originally posted by hyperE30 View Post
                            I don't have much time, I usually get on here and when I do I have to catch up on the posting you whores do JK... I'll keep an eye for an m30 for ya:D
                            hahahahahaha wicked.
                            2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
                            98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

hahahahahaha wicked.
                              I know..
                              sigpic
                              HyperWerkz

" enjoy the show "

Comment

i know exactly where an M30 is that you can get for $200. the Aurora upullandpay.com junkyard. its an E38 with what appears to be a MINT M30. but auto trans, not sure where you will find a trans.

edit: and also, whats this GRM r3v project? i am so out of the loop here....

Comment

Working...
                                X