X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 325i
    replied
    Originally posted by Iannfld View Post
    That would be it. Alberta plate on the back, although I've got Colorado plates in the works. Figure it's time after living here for 7 years!

seen it a couple times on weekends mostly.
    Chris( adope...), his brother and i all go to mines so we're in the area pretty often.

chris's brother (ben)
    Untitled by Nathan Tello, on Flickr

chris
    untitled-37.jpg by Nathan Tello, on Flickr

me
    untitled-15.jpg by Nathan Tello, on Flickr

if you ever want to join in on some photos let me know would love to photograph the m3.

these were on mines campus last semester.
    some long exposure shots around school of mines campus and a couple in golden.

Leave a comment:

• Iannfld
    replied
    Originally posted by 325i View Post
    red, no front plate?
    That would be it. Alberta plate on the back, although I've got Colorado plates in the works. Figure it's time after living here for 7 years!

Last edited by Iannfld; 09-17-2014, 07:25 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Iannfld
    replied
    Originally posted by ADOPEWITASCOPE View Post
    It was my brother!!!! He told me about it haha he has a diamondschwartz 318is. That is awesome, I told him I figured it was you. He told me you just took off.
    I took off, he followed. I think I've seen his car around Golden a few times lately, but I've mostly been in my truck.

Leave a comment:

• 325i
    replied
    Originally posted by ADOPEWITASCOPE View Post
    It was my brother!!!! He told me about it haha he has a diamondschwartz 318is. That is awesome, I told him I figured it was you. He told me you just took off.
    haha i thought it was you.

Leave a comment:

• ADOPEWITASCOPE
    replied
    Anyone here have a run in with an M3 on Lookout Mountain last night? Fun drive, couldn't resist once I saw an E30 behind me.

Leave a comment:

• 325i
    replied
    Anyone here have a run in with an M3 on Lookout Mountain last night? Fun drive, couldn't resist once I saw an E30 behind me.
    red, no front plate?

Leave a comment:

• Iannfld
    replied

Leave a comment:

• MF DOOM
    replied
    Originally posted by red baron View Post
    Other than the transfer of money it's done. Just got off the phone w/ my buddy. He's gonna keep it for me until I get back from Europe and then I'll fly out there and drive her home.
    Nice! I just spent 3k on a 4dr ix. Wouldve killed to pick a runner up for 1500. I over payed a little on mine but its exactly what I wanted. awd 4dr 5sp.

Leave a comment:

• conway
    replied
    Originally posted by Dirty325ix View Post
    Hey anyone know of a good place to get uses bmw part on the front range...
    I just want the centering pin off a x5 and I don't want to pay 80$ for a new one
    Sell your junk car, clunker for cash today at U Pull & Pay and get cash instantly. We tow your car away! Find used auto parts near Denver, Colorado.

Leave a comment:

• Dirty325ix
    replied
    Hey anyone know of a good place to get uses bmw part on the front range...
    I just want the centering pin off a x5 and I don't want to pay 80$ for a new one

Leave a comment:

• therichsta
    replied
    ^pm'd you my number.

Leave a comment:

• WERDNA75
    replied
    Extra hands to help with car stuff

I could use some help getting the hood back on the E30 now that I am done with going thru the motor for now.
    Originally posted by therichsta View Post
    ^if you're ever looking for an extra pair of hands to wrench i'd be happy to help. i live in basalt.

Leave a comment:

• red baron
    replied
    Originally posted by Eric View Post
    Do it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Other than the transfer of money it's done. Just got off the phone w/ my buddy. He's gonna keep it for me until I get back from Europe and then I'll fly out there and drive her home.

Leave a comment:

• frolf
    replied
    I love that the Mountain sub forum has so many photos of the cars in snow. I'm up in MT and daily my e30 through our 5 months of summer, 1 month of mud, and 6 months of winter.

Leave a comment:

• Eric
    replied
    Do it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

Working...
X