Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why the hell did "jelly" catch on... Who started it and can I punch em in the throat?

PM me for detailing services in the Longmont / Boulder Area in Colorado!
    Originally posted by DTM190
    "fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

M3 might be totalled... Kiiiiinda want to do an E46 4-door with my S52 in it. Kinda.

Thoughts? Objections?
      Chris
      97 M3
      01 325
      Weston Auto Gallery

Comment

Totalled wtf? What e46?

"fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

Damage from the accident a couple weeks ago is worse than they originally thought. I'm still waiting to hear from the insurance company, but the body shop's estimate puts it at more than 70% of the car's value according to them.

Preferably a post-facelift 325/330i zsp/zhp... With a blown motor. And a good 6-speed. And a black interior.
          Chris
          97 M3
          01 325
          Weston Auto Gallery

Comment

Huh..... That's crazy. Would you catch much flack for an s52 in an e46 though? I mean, at that point wouldn't it be fine to find like a 92 shell, swap everything over and kinda rebuild the e36 from the ground up?

Comment

I thought about that, but it's really easy... And kinda boring. I like the E46 styling, and the chassis geometry is a little better too... Not to mention stiffness.

I dunno, we'll see. I've got plenty of waiting to do.
              Chris
              97 M3
              01 325
              Weston Auto Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by Bishop View Post
                Why the hell did "jelly" catch on... Who started it and can I punch em in the throat?

Originally posted by fsmtnbiker View Post
                M3 might be totalled... Kiiiiinda want to do an E46 4-door with my S52 in it. Kinda.

Thoughts? Objections?
                Totalled wtf? What e46?
                Damage from the accident a couple weeks ago is worse than they originally thought. I'm still waiting to hear from the insurance company, but the body shop's estimate puts it at more than 70% of the car's value according to them.

Preferably a post-facelift 325/330i zsp/zhp... With a blown motor. And a good 6-speed. And a black interior.
                I object. E36 4 lyfe!!! How much would you be looking to pay out of pocket if you wanted to fix the 36?

Huh..... That's crazy. Would you catch much flack for an s52 in an e46 though? I mean, at that point wouldn't it be fine to find like a 92 shell, swap everything over and kinda rebuild the e36 from the ground up?
                95 E36 shell would be best, but the amount of work he'd have to do to swap everything over would be rather crazy.

Comment

Whatever you do, make sure you fight them down on the buyout price.

Comment

Thoughts? Objections?
                    That SUCKS!! Sorry to hear man, fight them on the buyout price.

S54 + cage = track car status?

shameless: if it is totalled, dibs on AA Race and headers?
                    2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
                    95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
                    98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

True R3V fashion

Comment

True R3V fashion
                        No, it'd be r3v fashion if I offered $2 shipped.
                        2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
                        98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

swap it into the e30 m3 rolling shell for sale? oh nvm i think you already have an e30 m3
                          318iS Track Rat :nice: www.drive4corners.com
                          '86 325iX 3.1 Stroker Turbo '86 S38B36 325

No one makes this car anymore. The government won't allow them, normal people won't buy them. So it's up to us: the freaks, the weirdos, the informed. To buy them, to appreciate them, and most importantly, to drive them.

Comment

Sucks about the car.

But really, part it out and just buy a E46 M3. Or a supercharged ZHP. I will buy the mirrors :)

- E30, DSM, Golf R, Mazda 3 Skyactiv

Comment

Chris, why would you put an E36 motor in an E46 non-M? Just buy an E46 M3! You aren't married (I think) so you aren't broke...

Also, sell me your S52 drivetrain.

Comment

or, obd1 s52 goes in my car, you get s-fiddy.
                                2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
                                98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Working...
                                X