Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Colorado general chat...

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    I will most likely have Hans for the hill climb.
    89 325i (Sold)
    95 M3 (Track Car in Progress)
    2001 4runner (DD)

    Comment


      Saw an alpine E30 about half an hour ago down in Centennial. On Peakview Dr. Had a ski rack. Anyone?

      Comment


        Originally posted by clarkkey594 View Post
        i will most likely have hans for the hill climb.
        awesome!


        1989 325i Alpine White
        69 STX

        Comment


          here you go Lambo.. mk2 lip
          Attached Files
          sigpic
          HyperWerkz

          89 mtech2, s50, AR Kit, borgwarner s362, e-85, 15psi... 592whp
          " enjoy the show "

          Comment


            Originally posted by hyperE30 View Post
            here you go Lambo.. mk2 lip
            I kinda like that. How much?

            Originally posted by SpasticDwarf
            Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

            Comment


              so who else wants to enter into the pike peak someday????
              My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

              Comment


                it would be cool, but i would play a video game until I knew the course like the back of my hand, dont want to be going off the track anywhere.. not to mention the entry fee

                Comment


                  Originally posted by downforce22 View Post
                  it would be cool, but i would play a video game until I knew the course like the back of my hand, dont want to be going off the track anywhere.. not to mention the entry fee
                  Forza needs rally courses...

                  Originally posted by SpasticDwarf
                  Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by Eric View Post
                    so who else wants to enter into the pike peak someday????
                    My friend is going to do it in the quad class in the next few years. His quad is almost fully built so possibly next year. I will be on the pit crew. I doubt I will ever race up it. I've driven up it at the speed limit and there no way I will never race up it as long as I have a family....
                    Last edited by blefevre; 06-12-2011, 07:45 AM.

                    - E30, DSM, Golf R, Mazda 3 Skyactiv

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by blefevre View Post
                      I will ever race up it as long as I have a family....
                      Amazing how that can change your perspective on things.


                      1989 325i Alpine White
                      69 STX

                      Comment


                        It's cool, but not my thing.

                        Comment


                          It would be great. I think that a ride along would be better than video games though, and a hell of a lot more fun!

                          Comment


                            Alles Gute zum Nicht-Geburtstag!!!

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by Roland H View Post
                              Alles Gute zum Nicht-Geburtstag!!!
                              was ist das ich gar nicht einmal......
                              2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
                              95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
                              98 M3/4/5 (stock)

                              Comment


                                I really wish I understood what y'all are saying.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X