Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sounds good to me, I have seen ones with tears go for more. PM Lambo, he might be interested.

Comment

Originally posted by 325ix View Post
      Sounds good to me, I have seen ones with tears go for more. PM Lambo, he might be interested.
      Well.. they are for me..os
      sigpic
      HyperWerkz

89 mtech2, s50, AR Kit, borgwarner s362, e-85, 15psi... 592whp
      " enjoy the show "

Comment

Originally posted by hyperE30 View Post
        Well.. they are for me..os
        Lol, don't worry there are things I need before new seats

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
        Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Originally posted by lambo View Post
          Lol, don't worry there are things I need before new seats
          Not worried at all... but I was just asking that way I pick them up asap as im doing my 318 all black inside, what you looking for lambo??
          sigpic
          HyperWerkz

" enjoy the show "

Comment

Not worried at all... but I was just asking that way I pick them up asap as im doing my 318 all black inside, what you looking for lambo??
            Well my seats are kinda worn but it's no big deal. I would like some houndstooth cloth sport seats but idk if I'll be able to find any...

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
            Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Is 200$ for black sport seats in nice shape with no tears and rips but just the usual bolster wear a good price??
              I sold a passenger front leather sport seat, rear matching bench, and rear cards for $200 as a comparison...

Comment

Originally posted by Cloudbase View Post
                Brad, awesome photos man. Looks like it was an epic trip. One of my closest hang gliding buddies from UT went back to South Africa a few years ago. Thought you might dig his flying videos as he flies often from Table Mountain.

http://hgrsa.blogspot.com/2010/04/pe...s-session.html

Thanks for sharing! Brings back memories already...

I am a travel junkie. I am glad that I am out of school and can start seeing the world once again. Somewhere in Europe before the end of the year is on the schedule. I love colorado as a home base, but there are so many cool places to see/experience.

- E30, DSM, Golf R, Mazda 3 Skyactiv

Comment

Originally posted by downforce22 View Post
                  that would be cool to meet up the night before or to watch the practice runs. I would be down for any of that.

I also got my tickets on craigslist the night before for only $20!

We should make it into a meet, there are some sweet places in garden of the gods and manitou
                  So, are we meeting up with him before hand?

Comment

Originally posted by lambo View Post
                    Well my seats are kinda worn but it's no big deal. I would like some houndstooth cloth sport seats but idk if I'll be able to find any...
                    I see, just re-do the sport seats in cloth..

Originally posted by iamcreepingdeath View Post
                    I sold a passenger front leather sport seat, rear matching bench, and rear cards for $200 as a comparison...
                    thanks ended up getting them, now I'm on the hunt for the door cards..
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMGP0342.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	41.6 KB
ID:	7132475

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMGP0343.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	42.2 KB
ID:	7132476
                    sigpic
                    HyperWerkz

" enjoy the show "

Comment

So, I am a little pissed to say the least. I just spent $30 on a wooden door knob shifter. The guy said, "Possibly, depends what you got? And yea, it was in my car when I bought it. It just slides down over the lever, may need some adhesive to keep it tight.
                      Thanks
                      Nick," when I asked him if it was broken. To me that means, a little glue maybe. Instead I get a knob with absolutely no internals, it does not "click on" in any way.

I decide to use the old screw on style adapter from another knob I have laying around because you can't buy just the internals. In the process I crack my knob. It stays on tight, but has a crack and is jurry rigged on. Damnit!

Comment

dude, just do a billiard ball. Mine is completely solid, like it is welded to the shifter, and it sits lower too, so effectively shortening the shift slightly. It also matches, since it is plain black.

Comment

I really was set on the door knob style, I fell in love with it the first time I saw it in an M3. I am just pissed the knob is nowhere near how the seller described it.

Comment

function over form....

Comment

It should have the tabs to click in place.

Comment

^Yeah it didn't. Knob is comfortable, I like the shape better.

Comment

Working...
                                X