Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hurray, my girlfriend is picking up a 1989 325is on Monday, now the fun of getting it up to snuff for her! Anyone have black leather sports seats they want to sell?

Comment

Originally posted by CO318is View Post
      Hurray, my girlfriend is picking up a 1989 325is on Monday, now the fun of getting it up to snuff for her! Anyone have black leather sports seats they want to sell?
      Nice dude, my wife loves her 89 325i I hope your lady likes her too, btw I have a set of sports but not leather, they are cloth in deep blue color. Pm if interested.
      sigpic
      HyperWerkz

89 mtech2, s50, AR Kit, borgwarner s362, e-85, 15psi... 592whp
      " enjoy the show "

Comment

Btw, what you guys think of a S4.10 on the vert?? The car had an open 3.73...
        sigpic
        HyperWerkz

" enjoy the show "

Comment

There is a small chance I will have some for sale someday.

- E30, DSM, Golf R, Mazda 3 Skyactiv

Comment

Also, we are getting the house! Hurray for first home-ownership!

Comment

Originally posted by blefevre View Post
              Congratulations dude I'm very happy for you and the wife!!!

and the rides...
              sigpic
              HyperWerkz

" enjoy the show "

Comment

When are you heading back up here?
                14 days!!!! (28th)

Nice!

Hurray!

Anybody else like bikes?

check out that exhaust!
                Last edited by Eric; 07-14-2011, 09:28 PM.
                My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

Originally posted by Eric View Post

WTF IS THAT?!?!? Please tell me that is fake/CGI so I don't have to eat only ramen for the next 10 years.

Wheelgap is like a vagina. The more fingers you get in, the worse it is.
                  Originally posted by Chachi
                  young chicks are not keepers. they are for fun.

Comment

I am working on getting my first bike. Probably a GS500e so I don't die right away. This is almost exactly what I want someday!

Comment

Lol my same exact thoughts as sean

PM me for detailing services in the Longmont / Boulder Area in Colorado!
                      Originally posted by DTM190
                      "fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

Think the E30 escaped the worst of hail damage. I'll know for sure in the day light tomorrow.

Get those ones posted in the Craigslist thread. They are a steal. Get them tomorrow, seriously.

Originally posted by Eric View Post
                        Anybody else like bikes?
                        Only the human powered ones...

We should have an R3V mountain welcome home barbeque once you get settled.
                        JOY IS AN E30...

Comment

I love motorcycles. I would like a ninja 250 or a ducatti monster 600. There are a lot more exotic bikes, but those are reasonably priced, cheaper to maintain and I wont kill myself.

Comment

Originally posted by stoliver54 View Post
                            WTF IS THAT?!?!? Please tell me that is fake/CGI so I don't have to eat only ramen for the next 10 years.
                            def computer generated solid model. It doesn't look like it has a rear suspension that is attached to the rest of the bike. And if it did, it would be a royal pain to ride it with a seat that pivots with the suspension.

EDIT: ok, it DOES look like there is some sort of rear suspension but NO chassis at all to keep the rear wheel from moving side to side. And also, if you ride it, don't wear any loose garments, particularly shirts that hang any lower than your belt.

Comment

Originally posted by 325ix View Post
                              I love motorcycles. I would like a ninja 250 or a ducatti monster 600. There are a lot more exotic bikes, but those are reasonably priced, cheaper to maintain and I wont kill myself.
                              Might still kill yourself, but you'll kill yourself going slower. hahaha

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
                              Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Roland, go get a towel and some tissues.

Maybe we should drop an S50 in the Prius instead of an LS2.
                                2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
                                95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
                                98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Working...
                                X