Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pics of Borbets please. I'm broke as fuck until the holidays, but might be able to do something then.
    JOY IS AN E30...

Comment

Look what I stumbled on today.

With the E30

Picked up those 2 bottle caps w/ snows off Craigs until I can afford something more presentable. Snow Trackers!!! Got the two good Michelins on the front. They are louder than my Tacoma tires.

JOY IS AN E30...

Comment

Alex--

3x black borbet c, 15x7 et35, decent shape (tires are long gone)

1x borbet CB, 15x7 et35, excellent shape, I bought it to make a full 15x7 set.

1x Borbet CF, 14x6.5 et38, tire is dead. I actually don't remember if I still have this, will check when I get back home next week.
        2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
        95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
        98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Nice Alex! Looks she's getting some work done to her.

Comment

Brad:

Joe Grace, Fiat Vehicle Line Executive, swung by Jay Leno's garage with the brand's new 500 Abarth for a little history lesson and a quick walk around. Here in the States, it's easy to forget that Karl Abarth, the man behind the Fiat tuning division, was as driven as they come when pushing the performance envelope. Abarth got his start

Jay Leno takes a look at the Abarth.
            2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
            98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Ah, I remember those David. Let me see if I can track down a matching one in the mean time.
              JOY IS AN E30...

Comment

Originally posted by Bimmerman325i View Post
                Brad:

Joe Grace, Fiat Vehicle Line Executive, swung by Jay Leno's garage with the brand's new 500 Abarth for a little history lesson and a quick walk around. Here in the States, it's easy to forget that Karl Abarth, the man behind the Fiat tuning division, was as driven as they come when pushing the performance envelope. Abarth got his start

Jay Leno takes a look at the Abarth.
                Also on that website:

Comment

Originally posted by Roland H View Post
                  That sucks!
                  2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
                  98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

^^^^^She's a keeper!

The guy didn't even answer Jay Leno the question about the price. Fiat, you suck.

- E30, DSM, Golf R, Mazda 3 Skyactiv

Comment

Originally posted by blefevre View Post
                      ^^^^^She's a keeper!

The guy didn't even answer Jay Leno the question about the price. Fiat, you suck.

Comment

what do you guys think of the new Ford Diesels?
                        My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

Like, current model year? Nice, clean, powerful....excellent.
                          2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
                          98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

I'd buy a cummins over a powerjoke, but a ford over a dodge. My ideal setup would be a Cummins with an Allison in an F350 or 3500HD... lol. Might settle for a Duramax+Allison+3500HD though.

Comment

I'd buy a cummins over a powerjoke, but a ford over a dodge. My ideal setup would be a Cummins with an Allison in an F350 or 3500HD... lol. Might settle for a Duramax+Allison+3500HD though.
                              They aren't powerstrokes anymore. They are Ford engines.

Comment

Originally posted by 325ix View Post
                                They aren't powerstrokes anymore. They are Ford engines.
                                i think they are still calling it a powerstroke though.
                                My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

Working...
                                X