Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When the right E30 comes around I'll be hopping back in them in a heartbeat. Till then though and till grad school's over and done with......crap.

herro h6 twin screw scoobaru.
    2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
    95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
    98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Originally posted by Bimmerman325i View Post
      When the right E30 comes around I'll be hopping back in them in a heartbeat. Till then though and till grad school's over and done with......crap.

herro h6 twin screw scoobaru.

Where/what are you doing your grad school at/for?

I thought about it but 5 1/2 years is enough for me right now.

- E30, DSM, Golf R, Mazda 3 Skyactiv

Comment

Originally posted by blefevre View Post
        Where/what are you doing your grad school at/for?

I thought about it but 5 1/2 years is enough for me right now.
        unknown yet, still got senior year. Planning on going for the doc so I can do consulting work. 6 years left is rather brutal tho.

How are you liking the new job?
        2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
        98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

I like it. The only thing that bothers me is I am being trained as a full time employee instead of an intern and I still have a semester to go in the fall. 140 credits and still no degree = sad times.

Comment

Shitty. Did you transfer or something?
            2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
            98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Yep, My first 3 years were at Iowa State. Apparently CU is all stuck up about THEIR classes so I had to take some stuff twice, etc.

Comment

Who bought the 1989 325is on Craigslist yesterday? I can't believe I got beat to the punch, I emailed him an hour after he posted saying call me and I will pick it up tomorrow with cash in hand. I never heard back from him...

Comment

Originally posted by CO318is View Post
                  Who bought the 1989 325is on Craigslist yesterday? I can't believe I got beat to the punch, I emailed him an hour after he posted saying call me and I will pick it up tomorrow with cash in hand. I never heard back from him...
                  Doesn't mean it got bought.... it means some sellers are asshats and don't post phone numbers and never check their emails. If you were within an hour you have a good chance of getting it. Link?

btw, no more interest in my car? ;)

Comment

I am very interested in your car, just have $600 cash and not the amount that you want right now. I am still going to come down and look at it one of these days. Been a busy week haha.

Thing looks beat, but for the money it would do just fine for me until I find a "real" job...

Comment

I am very interested in your car, just have $600 cash and not the amount that you want right now. I am still going to come down and look at it one of these days. Been a busy week haha.

Thing looks beat, but for the money it would do just fine for me until I find a "real" job...
                      score that bad boy!!! But this is one of those listings where all you can do is shoot an email and pray he gets back to you before he sells it to someone else. It has happened to me on a number of occasions.

Comment

I thought all the IS's came with weaves. Just double check it actually is an IS and if not offer him less money.

Comment

Originally posted by blefevre View Post
                          I thought all the IS's came with weaves. Just double check it actually is an IS and if not offer him less money.
                          That's what I said... if you look close the trunk spoiler can't be seen... hmm I don't know, just saying but overall a good price I would offer 450..
                          sigpic
                          HyperWerkz

89 mtech2, s50, AR Kit, borgwarner s362, e-85, 15psi... 592whp
                          " enjoy the show "

Comment

I am thinking it might just be an I, but he could have swapped to the bottlecaps for snow tires or something. I have emailed the guy 3 times, and told him to call me as soon as he could get a chance. I would drive down and pick it up right now if he would just get back to me. Damn asshat craigslist sellers. Ohh well if this one doesn't work out I am sure another one will pop up at some point.

Comment

I am thinking it might just be an I, but he could have swapped to the bottlecaps for snow tires or something. I have emailed the guy 3 times, and told him to call me as soon as he could get a chance. I would drive down and pick it up right now if he would just get back to me. Damn asshat craigslist sellers. Ohh well if this one doesn't work out I am sure another one will pop up at some point.
                              i'll keep an eye out for you, and if all else fails....

Comment

Anyone have a spare 318is "blank" check panel. I can't stand my check panel and just want a blank in there.

Comment

Working...
                                X