This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bishop View Post
    Dude!! I already have two and with less miles than that so I'm done buying for now unless an E30 m3 comes up.. ohh and I got a secret project on the loose........
    sigpic
    HyperWerkz

89 mtech2, s50, AR Kit, borgwarner s362, e-85, 15psi... 592whp
    " enjoy the show "

Comment

WTF, saw a new SLS AMG today. Not even out for another year. I should have followed it. I am going to check the hotel near me where they stay when the test cars. I am 99% sure this car is fully done testing for the US, but it's worth a shot, it was in Golden.

- E30, DSM, Golf R, Mazda 3 Skyactiv

Comment

This made me lol

Comment

Originally posted by blefevre View Post
          I'd do that in a heartbeat!!

EDIT: Just emailed.

Comment

WTF, saw a new SLS AMG today. Not even out for another year. I should have followed it. I am going to check the hotel near me where they stay when the test cars. I am 99% sure this car is fully done testing for the US, but it's worth a shot, it was in Golden.
            They're done testing and they're being shipped to dealers AWS. I think MB of Littleton is getting one, they usually get the special cars. They had a McMerc and both of the Black Series cars.
            Island Green 1990 535i
            (OO=[][]=OO)

Comment

Brett! How is your E34 doing?

(wanna buy some style 5s?)

Comment

Originally posted by Bishop View Post
                Twould be a sick swap car....

Holy crap thats a good deal!

Lets all chip in and have a community vert!

If it didn't involve fixing an Audi, I'd so do it.

Comment

Originally posted by Roland H View Post
                  If it didn't involve fixing an Audi, I'd so do it.
                  So true. After doing some work on my friends A6 we all decided never to touch the stupid thing again. I swear they have drunken monkeys designing their mechanical systems. I won't even go into electrical stuff....

Comment

Yay! Another E30

Picked this up last night

2200 included m3 fenders and a few other parts that I am going to sell off. The kid I bought it from works for bmw collision center down in Colorado Springs and said he would do a paint job at cost. So I am going to collect a few different parts and have it painted in September. I am taking my suspension stuff off my old car so it will be lower by next weekend...

I am glad to be back into a 318is!
                    Attached Files

Comment

Nice lookin car

PM me for detailing services in the Longmont / Boulder Area in Colorado!
                      Originally posted by DTM190
                      "fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

hmmmm, we need more info on that car. Why are the bumpers black, and where is the body trim? And where is the hood roundel?

moar pics and specs!!

Comment

The kid deleted the side trim, roundels and smoked the tail lights, and side markers. He also put an early model front valance on the front. When I get it painted I plan on painting the trim body color much like Jordan's old '87 327is. The car needs a little attention, the drivers seat is pretty torn up, the tach doesn't work, I can see through the control arm bushings and the brake pedal is a little squishy. Just a stock M42, running really well though!

Luckily I have a parts car with bav auto lowering springs and bilstein sports. I had just replaced the control arms, control arm bushings and brakes before I sold the car. I will get all of my suspension stuff switched over and start saving for the paint job.

Comment

i'll be taking my 318is out to ft. collins soon, hope to meet some of you all when I arrive!

Comment

Are you moving here or just coming to visit

PM me for detailing services in the Longmont / Boulder Area in Colorado!
                              Originally posted by DTM190
                              "fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

Originally posted by tehwickerman View Post
                                i'll be taking my 318is out to ft. collins soon, hope to meet some of you all when I arrive!
                                yeah totally hit us up on this forum! And i recognize your username somehow, and not just because you are a fellow Maiden fan...

Comment

Working...
                                X