This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cloudbase View Post
    My buddy emailed me that too. Looks like a good project. I'd be all over it if I didn't pick up the Roady.
    any idea what he wants for the trailer???
    My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

Originally posted by 325i View Post
      not at all i really want glow in the dark wheels....

That. is. fucking. amazing. hahaha I would so rock those!! I don't know about green bcaps on calypso in day light but damn. Those are sick. But if I want to not be seen at night I can't just turn them off..
      1991 325i Calypso Coupe

Like Grandfather, Like Father, Like Son
      BMW

Comment

not at all i really want glow in the dark wheels....
        Let's do it!

DipYourCar.com is your go-to resource for peelable auto paint, accessories, tutorials, and more! Browse our Dip Pearls, Plasti Dip® for sale, and more!

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
        Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

You can paint them white, then use phosphorescent paint that is clear, then clear coat over that. That way it will be white during the day and it will glow much longer then standard "glow in the dark" spray paint.

You can also get different colors if you want.

http://glonation.com/unpigmented-glow-paint.php

- E30, DSM, Golf R, Mazda 3 Skyactiv

Comment

I made a fs thread, need to get rid of some stuff and would do some deals for local guys, let me know if you are interested in anything.

318iS Track Rat :nice: www.drive4corners.com
            '86 325iX 3.1 Stroker Turbo '86 S38B36 325

No one makes this car anymore. The government won't allow them, normal people won't buy them. So it's up to us: the freaks, the weirdos, the informed. To buy them, to appreciate them, and most importantly, to drive them.

Comment

Might be interested in the intake manifold if you don't sell it by the time I get back...

Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Originally posted by lambo View Post
                omg im doing it!! my dad picked up the tires from itz viper earlier today he is getting them mounted this week and i should be driving the e30 by this weekend.
                1997 Audi A4 1.8t 5-Speed (bamboo metallic): ST Coilovers, Sport Edition 17x7.5 Et35, 215/45/17 Kumho AST, Panzer, Depo Ecodes, 55w 5k bulbs, Magnaflow 14815, Res delete, JHM Vent Boost gauge
                2001.5 Audi s4 2.7tt 6-Speed (Imola Yellow)
                <<Flickr>>

Comment

omg im doing it!! my dad picked up the tires from itz viper earlier today he is getting them mounted this week and i should be driving the e30 by this weekend.
                  On snow tires? That's gonna be awful...

Comment

Not once the snow it here
                    1997 Audi A4 1.8t 5-Speed (bamboo metallic): ST Coilovers, Sport Edition 17x7.5 Et35, 215/45/17 Kumho AST, Panzer, Depo Ecodes, 55w 5k bulbs, Magnaflow 14815, Res delete, JHM Vent Boost gauge
                    2001.5 Audi s4 2.7tt 6-Speed (Imola Yellow)
                    <<Flickr>>

Comment

You should get an LSD and then it'll be fun!

Comment

Is this literally going to be a plan? Because I am honestly down for it. I was going to paint mine black with silver lip next weekend but I'd do the shit out of these. I have another set of bcaps anyway idgf. Lambo when are you going to be in Colorado next?
                        1991 325i Calypso Coupe

BMW

Comment

You should get an LSD and then it'll be fun!
                          I need a LSD so bad. Well not need but I want to do it before the snow. It sounds like it helps significantly.
                          1991 325i Calypso Coupe

BMW

Comment

Originally posted by Zreberlcoe View Post
                            Lambo when are you going to be in Colorado next?
                            Well, I'll be up there for Thanksgiving but I'm flying in for that so no E30. Then I'll be back up around December 14th-ish with the E30 for about a month.

Comment

Well, I'll be up there for Thanksgiving but I'm flying in for that so no E30. Then I'll be back up around December 14th-ish with the E30 for about a month.
                              Well a month sounds long enough to paint some rims.
                              1991 325i Calypso Coupe

BMW

Comment

Originally posted by Zreberlcoe View Post
                                Well a month sounds long enough to paint some rims.
                                I have some steelies that could use some spicing up haha... I'm hoping to pick up a set of weaves and get rid of these damn bcaps finally...

Comment

Working...
                                X