This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lambo View Post
    Meh, as long as people treat it like cigarettes I couldn't really care less.
    right, true that. Maybe there will be less pot heads now...

Comment

:hitler:

:down:
      My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

Are you re-building the whole car? Dam!!

Also, cliff launch vid. It's about as cheesy as I could make it, but fuck it!

Rocking the E30 through the canyon. I drove this once in the M Coupe at about 8/10ths. It was probably the best drive I've had ever, but I promised myself I'd never do it again. Just chilling in the E30 was almost as enjoyable. Slow car fast = :D

JOY IS AN E30...

Comment

Originally posted by Eric View Post
          :hitler:

:down:
          Still? wtf??

Comment

Hella flush, yo

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
            Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Last edited by L-ucky-S-ix; 11-05-2014, 05:18 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by lambo View Post

Hella flush, yo
                2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
                95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
                98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Comment

Do want. I would take the wheels as a second prize.

Comment

Originally posted by 325ix View Post
                      Do want. I would take the wheels as a second prize.
                      E30 tomorrow!?!?
                      1997 Audi A4 1.8t 5-Speed (bamboo metallic): ST Coilovers, Sport Edition 17x7.5 Et35, 215/45/17 Kumho AST, Panzer, Depo Ecodes, 55w 5k bulbs, Magnaflow 14815, Res delete, JHM Vent Boost gauge
                      2001.5 Audi s4 2.7tt 6-Speed (Imola Yellow)
                      <<Flickr>>

Comment

Yes sir! Super excited

Comment

Catalytic Converters

Where can you turn them in for cash? I had one guy claim he has the "hookups" and can trade in a cat for $200, which seems high.

Comment

nowhere I know of. Probably easier/legal-er to sell to someone on craigs who needs to pass emissions.
                            2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
                            98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Originally posted by Bimmerman325i View Post
                              nowhere I know of. Probably easier/legal-er to sell to someone on craigs who needs to pass emissions.
                              No I mean legally. I know there was a problem when I went to UMBC in Baltimore where people would steal cats from cars in the parking lot, they would just crawl under cars (with sufficient ground clearance) with a hacksaw.

So i know that there is some sort of government (or commercial) body that takes old catalytic converters for recycling and gives you a fixed amount of cash for each cat.

Also, I had some dude call me last night and wanted to buy the complete exhaust system from my E34, cat and all, so I said $200 which seems fair, and he said that was too high. I don't think it's possible to buy an exhaust system with cats for less.

Comment

Originally posted by iamcreepingdeath View Post
                                No I mean legally. I know there was a problem when I went to UMBC in Baltimore where people would steal cats from cars in the parking lot, they would just crawl under cars (with sufficient ground clearance) with a hacksaw.

So i know you that there is some sort of government (or commercial) body that takes old catalytic converters for recycling and gives you a fixed price.

Also, I had some dude call me last night and wanted to buy the complete exhaust system from my E34, cat and all, so I said $200 which seems fair, and he said that was too high. I don't think it's possible to buy an exhaust system with cats for less.
                                I paid $100 for full e30 (cat, muffler) exhaust to get my car to pass emissions. I think I sold just the muffler for $50 afterwards, and left the cat on so i'd never have to bother with emissions again. $200 for full e34 exhaust isn't a bad deal IMO....e36 stuff tends to go for a bit higher.

I don't think there is a governmental body that buys cats. I'm almost certain that is the price a shady metal recycler would pay. I could be wrong though.
                                2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
                                98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Working...
                                X