Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Colorado general chat...

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by Eric View Post
    I'm diggin this beast!



    I'm gonna go ahead and quote this from a loooong time ago, because it's so awesome (except the hood), and I want to know if anyone remembers what thread this is from, more info/pics, etc.

    Comment


      Originally posted by iamcreepingdeath View Post
      I'm gonna go ahead and quote this from a loooong time ago, because it's so awesome (except the hood), and I want to know if anyone remembers what thread this is from, more info/pics, etc.
      Boom.

      http://www.mye28.com/viewtopic.php?p=1044424

      Originally posted by SpasticDwarf
      Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

      Comment


        still lovin that exhaust setup! perfect side exit angle/length.
        My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

        Comment


          Originally posted by lambo View Post
          Thanks! I was searching things like "frankenstein E28" on myE28, I knew it was something like that, didn't remember "mad max"!

          Originally posted by Eric View Post
          still lovin that exhaust setup! perfect side exit angle/length.
          Oh i know, it is the inspiration for my future exhaust setup when I get my M60 into my E28.

          This is the center console/HVAC panel setup I want as well. Except I will keep the interior complete in my E28.

          Comment


            Originally posted by iamcreepingdeath View Post
            What exactly do you eat at the airport?

            Also, I work pretty much right next to that airport. In fact, the facility we are moving into has a view of the runway.
            You commute from Loveland to Centennial? I will never complain about my drive to work again.
            JOY IS AN E30...

            Comment


              Originally posted by Cloudbase View Post
              You commute from Loveland to Centennial? I will never complain about my drive to work again.
              heh, yes I do. Well I carpool so it isn't as bad, the total commute time is 1.5 hrs, but I don't use much gas and we use the toll road so there's no traffic. Otherwise, a straight shot down I-25 takes an hour with optimal traffic conditions, but for that, I need to wake up at ungodly hours. Also, sometimes I spend the night down here in Centennial, either with Flying Violin or the chief engineer at our company.

              Eventually we'll move, but there is a possibility for me and my wife/kid to move to England for a number of months starting this coming summer, and we (the company) will likely grow out of our new facilities (that we are about to move into) in 6-12 months from now and have to move the company again. So it's all a bit up in the air.

              Comment


                Comment


                  ^^ I don't get it, but here is some random funny:









                  Comment




                    http://www.autoartmodels.com/web/pro...ED0554C16037ED


                    My only complaint is the price. 5 years ago you could get these autoart M3's in DTM livery at the dealer (never cheap) for $75, now they are double that!!!
                    My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by Eric View Post


                      http://www.autoartmodels.com/web/pro...ED0554C16037ED


                      My only complaint is the price. 5 years ago you could get these autoart M3's in DTM livery at the dealer (never cheap) for $75, now they are double that!!!
                      I payed $250 for my e36 M3 model
                      Eastwood fender roller available for rent in Boulder. PM ME

                      Comment


                        has anyone ever put a keyless entry in their E30?
                        1991 325i Calypso Coupe

                        Like Grandfather, Like Father, Like Son
                        BMW

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by Zreberlcoe View Post
                          has anyone ever put a keyless entry in their E30?
                          I did. $45 at autozone and about 10 minutes of wire splicing, done. That is, if you just want the simple lock/unlock system and nothing fancy like alarm, remote start, lights, etc etc.

                          There is a keyless entry DIY somewhere that I used, I can't remember where. Just Google "E30 keyless entry DIY".

                          Comment


                            Do want

                            http://vimeo.com/57909173

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by Eric View Post


                              http://www.autoartmodels.com/web/pro...ED0554C16037ED


                              My only complaint is the price. 5 years ago you could get these autoart M3's in DTM livery at the dealer (never cheap) for $75, now they are double that!!!
                              No joke, I have 2, a red one and a black one and I don't recall paying more than $60-$70 for either of them. I'm not sure if they are autoart, but they are high quality.

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by Eric View Post


                                http://www.autoartmodels.com/web/pro...ED0554C16037ED


                                My only complaint is the price. 5 years ago you could get these autoart M3's in DTM livery at the dealer (never cheap) for $75, now they are double that!!!
                                Originally posted by lambo View Post
                                Eric, I feel you might like this. If you don't already know about. It's supposed to be available soon, I guess.

                                http://www.mdiecast.com/autoart/bmw-...on-black-30224
                                ;)

                                Originally posted by SpasticDwarf
                                Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X