Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The comments are the best part. It is the dialog of fools on both sides.

I mean what a bunch of idots, to sit down spending hours writing meaningless comments back and for to each other through the Internet. Oh wait...
    JOY IS AN E30...

Comment

Chris
      97 M3
      01 325
      Weston Auto Gallery

Comment

This may be really odd or really interesting to you guys but I was wondering if anyone has some 55 gallon barrels that preferably did not have flammable anything in them. Me and a friend in our shop/Metals class are making a pontoon sort of boat out of them. I have already rebuilt and got a 3hp motor running with linkage so we need something to put it on. we are going to build a frame off of either 4 or 6 barrels and it would be fantastic if any of you had some. Craigslist is not so much of a help!
        1991 325i Calypso Coupe

Like Grandfather, Like Father, Like Son
        BMW

Comment

Originally posted by Zreberlcoe View Post
          This may be really odd or really interesting to you guys but I was wondering if anyone has some 55 gallon barrels that preferably did not have flammable anything in them. Me and a friend in our shop/Metals class are making a pontoon sort of boat out of them. I have already rebuilt and got a 3hp motor running with linkage so we need something to put it on. we are going to build a frame off of either 4 or 6 barrels and it would be fantastic if any of you had some. Craigslist is not so much of a help!
          Try a farm supply store, also, think about getting plastic drums instead of steel. More durable, but you can't weld to them obviously, you may need to tie them on.

Comment

Originally posted by Zreberlcoe View Post
            shop/Metals class
            Originally posted by iamcreepingdeath View Post
            plastic drums

:tsk:
            Chris
            97 M3
            01 325
            Weston Auto Gallery

Comment

^^ surely a shop/metal class allows some materials used to be non-metal...

Comment

^^ surely a shop/metal class allows some materials used to be non-metal...
                Well we considered plastic but metal would be a lot easier to work with. We need it done by semesters end.
                1991 325i Calypso Coupe

Like Grandfather, Like Father, Like Son
                BMW

Comment

So let me get this straight. Colorado Taxes me when I purchase a vehicle (new or used), then they tax me every year at registration time? How the hell is this legal?

My truck registration has a $475 "own tax"!!! Looks like I'll be registering yet another vehicle in Texas for $45. :hitler:
                  My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

Originally posted by Eric View Post
                    So let me get this straight. Colorado Taxes me when I purchase a vehicle (new or used), then they tax me every year at registration time? How the hell is this legal?

My truck registration has a $475 "own tax"!!! Looks like I'll be registering yet another vehicle in Texas for $45. :hitler:
                    I too am looking to get around that sort of crap. Colorado has some of the most ridiculous vehicle laws. For example, you MUST have active registration on ANY car you own, even if it's a shell on a rotisserie getting the underside rubber coating stripped.

..so how is it possible to get a car registered in another state? Don't you have a CO driver's license?

Comment

Being military has some perks :up:

Comment

Originally posted by Eric View Post

Yep. We tried to pass a referendum to lower it to $10 or something. The democrats shot it down.

Comment

Originally posted by Roland H View Post
                          Yep. We tried to pass a referendum to lower it to $10 or something. The democrats shot it down.
                          yeah, they tend to like to pay more for stuff, not sure why...

Comment

yeah, they tend to like us to pay for more of their stuff
                            ftfy.

Comment

Originally posted by Roland H View Post
                              ftfy.
                              :blowup:

Comment

anybody know this car?

Comment

Working...
                                X