This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lambo View Post
    Nothing major I just want another car to lay miles on so I can mess with mine and not worry about not getting to work and/or school. Either gonna be another E30, XJ or 2.2L GC8
    +

Originally posted by 325i View Post
    b5 avant
    does not compute.

2.2 GC is a good choice, I'm partial to the Legacy since you can carry more stuff, but it'll be slow either way. Silly reliable though.
    2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
    95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
    98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Originally posted by 325i View Post
      b5 avant
      I think he actually wants to get to work/school in something besides a tow truck.

Comment

i go to work and school and home and store and race up look out and and and
        1997 Audi A4 1.8t 5-Speed (bamboo metallic): ST Coilovers, Sport Edition 17x7.5 Et35, 215/45/17 Kumho AST, Panzer, Depo Ecodes, 55w 5k bulbs, Magnaflow 14815, Res delete, JHM Vent Boost gauge
        2001.5 Audi s4 2.7tt 6-Speed (Imola Yellow)
        <<Flickr>>

Comment

Originally posted by Bimmerman325i View Post
          2.2 GC is a good choice, I'm partial to the Legacy since you can carry more stuff, but it'll be slow either way. Silly reliable though.
          I've read they're bulletproof. I'd want the impreza wagon, I kinda like how they look. I wouldn't mind a 4Runner or US Hilux equivalent or something along those lines... Whatever I get is gonna be either RWD, AWD or 4WD, though.

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
          Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Originally posted by lambo View Post
            I've read they're bulletproof. I'd want the impreza wagon, I kinda like how they look. I wouldn't mind a 4Runner or US Hilux equivalent or something along those lines... Whatever I get is gonna be either RWD, AWD or 4WD, though.
            Yup. I've had my 2.2L Leggy for 8 years now and it still runs like a champ. Bad fuel mileage, but that's the only downside. Could be how I drive too. Don't get an auto, they are not bulletproof at all. The 2.2 is slow but has withstood 8 years of me track/rallyx/autox-ing it plus a shitton of snow hooliganism, so....yea. I doubt you'd kill one if I haven't managed to.

Only things it needed over that time period that I didn't cause by being a retard was oil and brakes and tires. Love mine, it's a beast in snow.

Impreza wagon will be the same, just shorter and lighter.
            2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
            95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
            98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Hey guys new boulder co member just stopping by to say what's up

Comment

What up? Got any pics of your car?

Comment

Originally posted by Eddy22 View Post
                  Hey guys new boulder co member just stopping by to say what's up
                  Welcome!! Pictures of the e30 nao!!
                  sigpic
                  HyperWerkz

89 mtech2, s50, AR Kit, borgwarner s362, e-85, 15psi... 592whp
                  " enjoy the show "

Comment

yea i posted some pics on the general chat but i will post pics here asap

Comment

heres some pics
                      Attached Files

Comment

after i plasti dipped my trim....i will be wraping it i wanted to see how my car looked.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Very nice!! Looks really clean !
                          sigpic
                          HyperWerkz

89 mtech2, s50, AR Kit, borgwarner s362, e-85, 15psi... 592whp
                          " enjoy the show "

Comment

possibly slightly nsfw:

Women have long been told that a good bra can help support the chest, relieve back pain and prevent sagging. However, a new 15-year French study reveals the opposite: bras do little to reduce back pain and, over time, they can actually make breasts sag even more.

Comment

Originally posted by Roland H View Post
                              What are we talking about here, A&B cups or titanic knockers? I'm sure the weight of a full C would pull those puppies down over time!
                              My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

Well, it's a French study... so we can't really hold it to any kind of scientific standard.

Comment

Working...
                                X