This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by L-ucky-S-ix View Post
    I'm glad my E30 brake lining light isn't that massive. Good work getting it going. Things like that are a weight off the 'ole shoulders permanently afterwards.
    What's even worse is that until I replaced the door striker yesterday, it always thought the driver's side door was open. So you'd be driving down the highway and it would be pestering you on that screen and the gong would be going off. Now if the window was just barely cracked open it wouldn't do it though for some reason.

I have new brake pad wear sensors for it though. Those will go on very soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Cloudbase View Post
      Installed Super Sprint on the M Coupe today. Pretty disappointed with the volume, it's really not much louder than the stock. Should have got the race. :-(
      is it new or used? if it's a new piece, it will get a little louder as you break it in I think. Also, upgrading the headers to a less restrictive set will definitely increase the noise factor.
      Last edited by Roland H; 12-27-2013, 08:28 AM.

Comment

It is brand spanking new. I'm just ignoring that I don't like it. I posted a trade for race in the Z3 world. Until then - it's a quality problem to have ;-)
        JOY IS AN E30...

Comment

Annnyyyyoooonnnnneeee want 14" basketweaves? They're in damn near perfect condition.
          1991 325i Calypso Coupe

Like Grandfather, Like Father, Like Son
          BMW

Comment

Originally posted by Zreberlcoe View Post
            Annnyyyyoooonnnnneeee want basketweaves? They're in damn near perfect condition.
            New wheels??

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
            Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Thoughts on rally armor motorsport mud flaps on the m coupe? Too WRX'y?

I got serious tire sticking out in the front and want to keep my paint prestine.
              JOY IS AN E30...

Comment

Originally posted by lambo View Post
                New wheels??

They were the new wheels. I just want 15" baskets or find another route. Right now I'm focused on suspension because, well, wheels and tires are stupid expensive.
                1991 325i Calypso Coupe

Like Grandfather, Like Father, Like Son
                BMW

Comment

How much are you asking for the basketweaves?

In other news, anyone done a radiator replacement on an M42 powered E30? I did one today, and it went relatively smoothly until it came time to get the fan shroud back in... I didn't remove the fan, but it came out OK, so I figured it would go back in alright as well. But that one step took me more time than any other part of the job!
                  Last edited by flying_violin; 01-04-2014, 10:07 PM.

Alpine II 318is

Comment

^ It's always the small things hahaha

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
                    Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Anyone have a 2.93lsd they want to sell or trade for a 3.25?

Comment

I think I have a 2.79. If it's not a 2.79 it might be a 2.93, but I was told it was a 2.79.

Comment

Originally posted by Iannfld View Post
                          Anyone have a 2.93lsd they want to sell or trade for a 3.25?
                          Wish I did, what would you like for the 3.25 straight sell? Tx, pm let me know!!
                          sigpic
                          HyperWerkz

89 mtech2, s50, AR Kit, borgwarner s362, e-85, 15psi... 592whp
                          " enjoy the show "

Comment

But those wheels though... http://denver.craigslist.org/cto/4235952558.html

Comment

Originally posted by hyperE30 View Post
                              Wish I did, what would you like for the 3.25 straight sell? Tx, pm let me know!!
                              250, but there's no cover or flanges. Just use your existing stuff. Or find me 2.93...

Comment

Originally posted by Roland H View Post
                                I think I have a 2.79. If it's not a 2.79 it might be a 2.93, but I was told it was a 2.79.
                                I'll keep it in mind but think 2.93 is what I want.

Comment

Working...
                                X