Originally posted by ColoradoBMW View Post
    Hey chase it’s zach the guy getting your valance :p

Originally posted by lambo View Post
    That's not an e30... why are you here? :hitler:

Leave a comment:

• lambo
    replied
    Hey lady boys im back after doing e46 things, I bought a townhouse so I instantly needed a project to fill the garage. Some of you may have seen it fs, I had to buy another 323i e21, I missed the green one too much.
    Going to restore it and keep it for a long time, I forgot how annoying forums are with pictures
    If anyone knows of some e21 recaros let me know!;D
    That's not an e30... why are you here? :hitler:

Leave a comment:

• ColoradoBMW
    replied
    Originally posted by Chaseb124 View Post
    Someone named dean on Colorado e30 Facebook group just bought e21 recaros in good shape not sure if he will let them go... welcome back, I’m chase

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hey chase it’s zach the guy getting your valance :p

Leave a comment:

• nogapersnBMWs
    replied
    Someone named dean on Colorado e30 Facebook group just bought e21 recaros in good shape not sure if he will let them go... welcome back, I’m chase

Zack already contacted Dean about e21 Recaros on FB's "E30 Colorado BMW Owners Club" and Dean's reply on 1/17/18 was "Prolly going in my E30 my man"

e21 "Sport" seats = genuine Recaro made by Recaro

e30 "Sport" seats = pretendica/kopi Recaro made by BMW (unless very rare order of genuine Recaro "LS" model seats from BMW factory). See pics in post #15 (Recaro LS seat factory option in E30): https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=122466

GLF e21 Recaro's in good condition for a reasonable price Zack, you're going to need it (ask me how I know!!!)...
    Last edited by nogapersnBMWs; 03-29-2019, 07:46 AM.

Leave a comment:

• nogapersnBMWs
    replied
    Originally posted by downforce22 View Post
    sweet dude, post some better pictures sometime

Leave a comment:

• Chaseb124
    replied

Leave a comment:

• downforce22
    replied
    sweet dude, post some better pictures sometime

Leave a comment:

• ColoradoBMW
    replied
    Going to get it mechanically good and enjoy it this summer then repaint it, it’s currently spray painted ��

Leave a comment:

• nogapersnBMWs
    replied
    Hey lady boys im back after doing e46 things, I bought a townhouse so I instantly needed a project to fill the garage. Some of you may have seen it fs, I had to buy another 323i e21, I missed the green one too much.
    Going to restore it and keep it for a long time, I forgot how annoying forums are with pictures.
    If anyone knows of some e21 recaros let me know!
    Zack is back (thanks for posting just for me). Awesome!

What are the future plans? Is it another Euro 323i with an m20b25 conversion?

Please get e21 Recaro's that have BMW emblem on them...
    Last edited by nogapersnBMWs; 01-25-2018, 06:45 PM.

Leave a comment:

• ColoradoBMW
    replied
    Going to restore it and keep it for a long time, I forgot how annoying forums are with pictures
    If anyone knows of some e21 recaros let me know!;D
    Attached Files
    Last edited by ColoradoBMW; 01-25-2018, 12:44 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Chrisbike
    replied
    Hey guys, finally got some plastic bumpers for my car but I am not needing a valence for them, if anyone has one please let me know!!
    Just saying...

Someone should rename this thread to

"Chase's looking for e30 parts"

Leave a comment:

• Chaseb124
    replied
    Hey guys, finally got some plastic bumpers for my car but I am not needing a valence for them, if anyone has one please let me know!!

Leave a comment:

• Chaseb124
    replied
    Originally posted by hyperE30 View Post
    Didn't You message me about the plastic bumpers? Said later when you had money. Ted is on point thought, most people now days just want to be given the answers instead of looking but let's not start with crap.

I still have the set with hardware so lmk if you are serious and want them

PM’d in regards to the plastics...

Leave a comment:

• Chaseb124
    replied
    Originally posted by downforce22 View Post
    sorry, I have a bit of pent up anger for this type of thing after seeing it in all the facebook groups recently, it isn't anything personal against you.

I can understand that, and I apologize as well for coming across this way I do appreciate the help from everyone never the less it’s good to have a local form and I really should figure out what I wanna do with my car lol

Leave a comment:

• downforce22
    replied
    I can’t tell if your roasting me, never the less there were some that people in here had prior that wanted to sell, I saw that set on craigslist but seems like a high price for a set with no valance, I by no means am expecting people to find parts for me or do research for me I just figured I’d ask!
    sorry, I have a bit of pent up anger for this type of thing after seeing it in all the facebook groups recently, it isn't anything personal against you.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X