Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anybody got a left-rear E30 tail light? (for a 1990 car, if it makes a difference?)

Comment

Originally posted by Roland H View Post
      Anybody got a left-rear E30 tail light? (for a 1990 car, if it makes a difference?)
      I've got a set

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
      Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Originally posted by lambo View Post
        I've got a set
        ¿cuánto cuesta?

Comment

Originally posted by Roland H View Post
          ¿cuánto cuesta?
          Depends on how soon you need them. I won't be back in CO until the end of the month.

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
          Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

no rush at the present moment.

Comment

Ill let go of the entire car and all the parts i have for 4500
              Last edited by MF DOOM; 06-11-2015, 07:45 AM.

Comment

Anyone have an extra square/rectangular slider piece that holds the window regulator to the slide?

Comment

Originally posted by S14pwrdE30 View Post
                  Anyone have an extra square/rectangular slider piece that holds the window regulator to the slide?
                  I've been using these in e36's. They're from a saab but fit fine, they work better than the square design since they can roll as well.

Not sure if the e30 clips are the same.

I have a ton of them brand new in the warehouse.

Eastwood fender roller available for rent in Boulder. PM ME

Comment

Either way its worth a shot before buying a whole regulator.

Comment

Anything happening next week? I'm up in Denver for work from Wednesday night until Friday night
                      Simon
                      Current Cars:
                      -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
                        Anything happening next week? I'm up in Denver for work from Wednesday night until Friday night
                        Just moved back to Denver from Portland. I might be up for a beer/ogle each others cars session. Where in Denver will you be?
                        sigpic

2014 GTI | 2002 Land Cruiser | 1991 Volvo 745t

Comment

E30 won't be with me, so yours will be getting all the attention . I'll be staying across the street from the Denver tech center
                          Simon
                          Current Cars:
                          -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Next weekend: https://www.facebook.com/events/479425168879370/
                            http://www.Drive4Corners.com

Comment

Seams like a rip off of the clubs Bimmers & Burgers nights, what's wrong with the sonic meets?

Oh yeah, sign up is closing soon! http://rmcbmwcca.org/2015-autocross-2-event-results/
                              My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

Originally posted by Eric View Post
                                Seams like a rip off of the clubs Bimmers & Burgers nights, what's wrong with the sonic meets?
                                I went to the last CCA bimmer/burger night it is was a good time. It may be a bit inconvenient for many members being on a weeknight and only in Centennial or the Springs and just once a month. I don't see a problem with having more meets.

Comment

Working...
                                X