Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Considering they cancelled all northern gatherings, I can't do the traditional Sonic nights...
    Driving through downtown Denver on a work night during rush hour is not ideal, especially when I have work the next morning and an hour trip each way.

I have organized coffee meets, drives and the like in the past. If the club doesn't have the interest to set it up, what's wrong with one organized separately?

He asked for upcoming local events, that's what this is
    http://www.Drive4Corners.com

Comment

Anyone down for an impromptu gtg on next thursday? I love Sonic !! who wants to pick me up. Lets see what you got in the CO?!
      Simon
      Current Cars:
      -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

I'm down for something. A few of us have been trying to get together for a Beer30 gtg but we keep fucking up the scheduling lol

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
        Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Also, I saw a black e30 on some wide looking wheels driving down Parker Rd near the Pinery this evening.

Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Originally posted by lambo View Post
            I'm down for something. A few of us have been trying to get together for a Beer30 gtg but we keep fucking up the scheduling lol
            well, lets make it next thursday! show this california kid how Colorado does it. and then maybe the titty bar after :rofl:
            Simon
            Current Cars:

Comment

I was just scoping out where I'm meeting some family tomorrow afternoon. What are the chances of coming across a euro e30 on alpinas in Google streetview? hahaha

Comment

I also got the E30 out after work for a little drive. Nice to see they repaved Jarre Canyon Rd

Comment

I was just scoping out where I'm meeting some family tomorrow afternoon. What are the chances of coming across a euro e30 on alpinas in Google streetview? hahaha
                  ukh, I love early euro cars and with alpinas, nothing can beat that look.
                  Simon
                  Current Cars:

Comment

We could do Lowry Beer Garden or a Denver brewery. I'm down for anything, really. I work just a little south of the Tech Center so if you need a ride.

Comment

He owns a restaurant down there, the owner is named Tony. I met him out at HPR:

Not sure I can make Thursday, I was planning on pulling the SLS on my m5.

Comment

We could do Lowry Beer Garden or a Denver brewery. I'm down for anything, really. I work just a little south of the Tech Center so if you need a ride.
                        I'll need a ride.
                        Originally posted by tschultz View Post
                        He owns a restaurant down there, the owner is named Tony. I met him out at HPR:

Not sure I can make Thursday, I was planning on pulling the SLS on my m5.
                        Sounds like we should have the gtg at his restaurant
                        Simon
                        Current Cars:

Comment

square meal, stiff drink, and fair price

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
                            I'll need a ride.
                            Just to clarify. When you say Thursday, you mean the 25th not tomorrow, right?

Originally posted by tschultz View Post
                            Yeah that's the restaurant we met up at. Quite the coincidence. I spoke with him briefly. Man, I want his 4 lug Alpina's...

Comment

Just to clarify. When you say Thursday, you mean the 25th not tomorrow, right?

Yeah that's the restaurant we met up at. Quite the coincidence. I spoke with him briefly. Man, I want his 4 lug Alpina's...
                              That is correct. The 25th. I dont care where we eat as long as there is E30s there
                              Simon
                              Current Cars:

Comment

Cool. I'm thinking just a small gtg at the Lowry beer garden or something like that.

Comment

Working...
                                X