This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hyperE30 View Post
    bet no one has seen this super clean baby??
    http://denver.craigslist.org/ctd/2002778490.html
    Damn, too bad I don't like verts.
    89 325i (Sold)
    95 M3 (Track Car in Progress)
    2001 4runner (DD)

Comment

i wouldn't mind that vert on some GCs and staggered capless ESM 002s

Comment

boring.

Comment

Pic doesn't work in the link.

Comment

It must have sold. It's not on their website. It was a 92 318 plastic bumper vert with a good body, 5 speed, 138k miles, no tears in leather, for a whole $1950. If it was a few months later I would have bought it, dropped it, threw some BBS's on it. Timing is everything....

- E30, DSM, Golf R, Mazda 3 Skyactiv

Comment

Still a vert :-/..... iX, did u get that external?

PM me for detailing services in the Longmont / Boulder Area in Colorado!
              Originally posted by DTM190
              "fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

I want a vert for cruising. Then again, there are about 1000 cars I "want". Sadly I am limited to 4 until I get a house.

Comment

Limited to 4...? Lol

"fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

Wifes rule, not mine :(

Comment

Yeah but why do you have 4 cars lol? I mean, I have my small, precise list of what I want, but it's just above 4..

Comment

E30 is my DD, Ti is her DD, The Jeep gets us to hikes/camping/hauls our dog around, the Talon sits in Iowa because we don't have the parking space in our apartment complex. Cars are fun, I don't see a reason not to have many of them.

Comment

Yeah I agree, I just wasn't sure where you were putting em all lol....

Everyone has their lists I'm thinking? I most definitely have my list of everything I wanna own, and how each is going to be modded.

Comment

I just got 7 qts of Mobil 1 0w-40 for $6.90

Got to love the mentally hadicapped people working at Walmart ;)

Wheelgap is like a vagina. The more fingers you get in, the worse it is.
                            Originally posted by Chachi
                            young chicks are not keepers. they are for fun.

Comment

Are you coming to Wings Sean?

in the swap car....

So I can maybe... be in it again.... I have to decide what I wanna do for my car.

Comment

No, I have a shit load of homework to turn in tomorrow so I can go hunting next week
                                Basically trying to do a weeks worth of homework tonight FTL :(

Wheelgap is like a vagina. The more fingers you get in, the worse it is.
                                Originally posted by Chachi
                                young chicks are not keepers. they are for fun.

Comment

Working...
                                X