Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Colorado general chat...

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    sweet dude, post some better pictures sometime

    Comment


      Someone named dean on Colorado e30 Facebook group just bought e21 recaros in good shape not sure if he will let them go... welcome back, I’m chase


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      86' E30 Plenty Slow And kinda Ugly

      sigpic

      Comment


        Originally posted by downforce22 View Post
        sweet dude, post some better pictures sometime
        1989 332iS AW2 @ 2,342 lbs. m20b31 (JE FSR 10.5:1; 284/280 cam; ST+1 Intakes; RHD 40mm ITB/CF Plenum; Stahl 1.5"/CRMB X/Borla XS Pro; TMS J-Stock suspension (Ver. 2); M3 E3 undertray/VAC CF splitter; exhaust blown difusser; (Teves Mk60 ABS in trunk next)

        Originally posted by Jb325is
        Sucks for everyone involved. Lots of guys are just building IG cars these days... Look good on the internet, but in real life they're hacked up piles of shit.
        Transaction Feedback: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=258421

        Comment


          Originally posted by Chaseb124 View Post
          Someone named dean on Colorado e30 Facebook group just bought e21 recaros in good shape not sure if he will let them go... welcome back, I’m chase

          Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Zack already contacted Dean about e21 Recaros on FB's "E30 Colorado BMW Owners Club" and Dean's reply on 1/17/18 was "Prolly going in my E30 my man"

          e21 "Sport" seats = genuine Recaro made by Recaro

          e30 "Sport" seats = pretendica/kopi Recaro made by BMW (unless very rare order of genuine Recaro "LS" model seats from BMW factory). See pics in post #15 (Recaro LS seat factory option in E30): https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=122466

          GLF e21 Recaro's in good condition for a reasonable price Zack, you're going to need it (ask me how I know!!!)...
          Last edited by nogapersnBMWs; 03-29-2019, 07:46 AM.
          1989 332iS AW2 @ 2,342 lbs. m20b31 (JE FSR 10.5:1; 284/280 cam; ST+1 Intakes; RHD 40mm ITB/CF Plenum; Stahl 1.5"/CRMB X/Borla XS Pro; TMS J-Stock suspension (Ver. 2); M3 E3 undertray/VAC CF splitter; exhaust blown difusser; (Teves Mk60 ABS in trunk next)

          Originally posted by Jb325is
          Sucks for everyone involved. Lots of guys are just building IG cars these days... Look good on the internet, but in real life they're hacked up piles of shit.
          Transaction Feedback: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=258421

          Comment


            Originally posted by Chaseb124 View Post
            Someone named dean on Colorado e30 Facebook group just bought e21 recaros in good shape not sure if he will let them go... welcome back, I’m chase


            Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Hey chase it’s zach the guy getting your valance :p

            Comment


              Originally posted by ColoradoBMW View Post
              Hey lady boys im back after doing e46 things, I bought a townhouse so I instantly needed a project to fill the garage. Some of you may have seen it fs, I had to buy another 323i e21, I missed the green one too much.
              Going to restore it and keep it for a long time, I forgot how annoying forums are with pictures
              If anyone knows of some e21 recaros let me know!;D
              That's not an e30... why are you here? :hitler:

              Originally posted by SpasticDwarf
              Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

              Comment


                Originally posted by ColoradoBMW View Post
                Hey chase it’s zach the guy getting your valance :p


                Originally posted by lambo View Post
                That's not an e30... why are you here? :hitler:
                Build Thread
                https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=419655
                Parts Thread
                https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=408302

                Comment


                  It is hard to find E21 Recaros...

                  I have a set in sad state and I thought I overpaid for $500 a few years back. But now you just can't find them at all. I was thinking about recovering them in Black Vinyl, but that will still cost another $500.




                  Oh and yeah, we need more pictures Zach!
                  http://www.Drive4Corners.com

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by lambo View Post
                    That's not an e30... why are you here? :hitler:
                    Shit you’re right I’ll join the local e21 forum... oh nope no one likes e21s. My e21 is more e30 than an ix

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by tschultz View Post
                      It is hard to find e21 Recaros...

                      I have a set in sad state...
                      That's why I have a garbage bag on the top portion of my Recaro's and a towel on the bottom. I don't give a rat's-ass if they look like shit and other's laugh, cuz when I take the covers off to expose the original Recaro black cloth--great on hot days--most certainly does look great after many, many years (i.e. I owned the seats for 14 years and they were made in 1982, so they are 36 years old). So in the end my Recaro look great with tight unwrinkled cloth fabric, while the critics seats look like complete dogshit (torn up, holes, stains, loose upholstery, etc). Whose laughing now?

                      It's not only expensive to get Recaro's reupholstered, but reupholstering also makes the seat not look original if style points matter.
                      Last edited by nogapersnBMWs; 03-29-2019, 07:50 AM.
                      1989 332iS AW2 @ 2,342 lbs. m20b31 (JE FSR 10.5:1; 284/280 cam; ST+1 Intakes; RHD 40mm ITB/CF Plenum; Stahl 1.5"/CRMB X/Borla XS Pro; TMS J-Stock suspension (Ver. 2); M3 E3 undertray/VAC CF splitter; exhaust blown difusser; (Teves Mk60 ABS in trunk next)

                      Originally posted by Jb325is
                      Sucks for everyone involved. Lots of guys are just building IG cars these days... Look good on the internet, but in real life they're hacked up piles of shit.
                      Transaction Feedback: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=258421

                      Comment


                        Anyone here have an M42? I accidentally bought two oil filters for my car and since I have an M50 they obviously don't work, I'm an idiot. Not worth the hassle to send back to pelican. If someone wants them, buy me a 6 pack of beer and they're yours. Shoot me a PM!
                        Last edited by Nick_S; 02-04-2018, 06:14 PM.
                        91 318is M50 swapped
                        05 Honda Pilot

                        24V swap thread
                        http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=302524

                        Comment


                          anybody here on the west slope?

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by 87-325ic View Post
                            anybody here on the west slope?
                            Nearly
                            Build Thread
                            https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=419655
                            Parts Thread
                            https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=408302

                            Comment


                              Gypsum
                              sigpic

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by Nick_S View Post
                                Anyone here have an M42? I accidentally bought two oil filters for my car and since I have an M50 they obviously don't work, I'm an idiot. Not worth the hassle to send back to pelican. If someone wants them, buy me a 6 pack of beer and they're yours. Shoot me a PM!
                                Still have?
                                sigpic
                                HyperWerkz

                                89 mtech2, s50, AR Kit, borgwarner s362, e-85, 15psi... 592whp
                                " enjoy the show "

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X