This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bimmerman325i View Post
    right, but I meant for the mechanical bits.

hmm no I guess I'll be getting it but there is a site I don't know where you can downld???..hmm?
    sigpic
    HyperWerkz

89 mtech2, s50, AR Kit, borgwarner s362, e-85, 15psi... 592whp
    " enjoy the show "

Comment

Originally posted by hyperE30 View Post
      hmm no I guess I'll be getting it but there is a site I don't know where you can downld???..hmm?
      not that I know of, but they're $45 or so on Amazon, Barnes and Noble, etc. It's very nice to have the physical book itself I think, easier to use when working on the car than a pdf.
      2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
      95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
      98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

not that I know of, but they're $45 or so on Amazon, Barnes and Noble, etc. It's very nice to have the physical book itself I think, easier to use when working on the car than a pdf.
        Thanks man definetly will look for it then.
        sigpic
        HyperWerkz

89 mtech2, s50, AR Kit, borgwarner s362, e-85, 15psi... 592whp
        " enjoy the show "

Comment

print the pdf, laminate it, and throw it in a three ring binder....

shop book. boom.

and what is this thread about now? lol.

argh i haz coolant leaks argh.....
          1991 325iC - Mauritsblau sumthin metallic blue. DEAD
          1992 525i - Silber sumthin sumthin metallic- Rolling again, needs suspension/wheels/brakes/paint.... Fuck you A4S310R; BEAT YOU.
          1989 325i - Cirrusblau Metallic sumthin sumthin-project - trying to clean up the interior(done), then the body, then a 5spd, then suspension, then..... - [Stolen :| ]
          1991 325iC - Calypsorot Metallic
          1994 540i - Granitsilber

Originally posted by scabzzzz
          I've had blunts cock in my mouth, but I'm not gay.

Comment

Originally posted by Atreus View Post
            print the pdf, laminate it, and throw it in a three ring binder....

shop book. boom.

and what is this thread about now? lol.

argh i haz coolant leaks argh.....

whatever this thread is about atleast there is some activity now haha
            318iS Track Rat :nice: www.drive4corners.com
            '86 325iX 3.1 Stroker Turbo '86 S38B36 325

No one makes this car anymore. The government won't allow them, normal people won't buy them. So it's up to us: the freaks, the weirdos, the informed. To buy them, to appreciate them, and most importantly, to drive them.

Comment

Hey anybody wanna do a timing belt party? lord knows I'm due.

Comment

I should do my timing belt before this fall.....I might just pay for it though.

- E30, DSM, Golf R, Mazda 3 Skyactiv

Comment

Mine's not due for another twenty thousand or so, but since the car sat around all last year without being driven I think it's about time to do it anyway. Depending on how much it costs I might get Autosport Werks to do it.
                  2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
                  98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Mine's not due for another twenty thousand or so, but since the car sat around all last year without being driven I think it's about time to do it anyway. Depending on how much it costs I might get Autosport Werks to do it.
                    I forgot to ask Cal last time I called him, let me know if you get a quote for it anytime soon. I was a little mad when I got the quote for lowering the car, their labor is usually great. I guess I could just do it myself, just after doing it on two other cars it gets annoying.

Does anyone know a place that will put new springs on NOT for over $500? They also must not ruin my brand new control arm and tie rod ball joints :)

Comment

Originally posted by blefevre View Post
                      I forgot to ask Cal last time I called him, let me know if you get a quote for it anytime soon. I was a little mad when I got the quote for lowering the car, their labor is usually great. I guess I could just do it myself, just after doing it on two other cars it gets annoying.

Does anyone know a place that will put new springs on NOT for over $500? They also must not ruin my brand new control arm and tie rod ball joints :)
                      Will do. It will probably be a while though since I've been throwing money at the M3 to get on top of the past-due maintenance.

I dunno where to get springs on. Bimmerhaus is outrageously expensive (and I have issues with them), SCR is in Loveland, ASW apparently is expensive (no idea, just based on what you said).
                      2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
                      98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Originally posted by colorado_cabrio View Post
                        Hey anybody wanna do a timing belt party? lord knows I'm due.
                        I need mine done
                        Originally posted by blefevre View Post
                        I should do my timing belt before this fall.....I might just pay for it though.
                        In regards to your second post I saw about having Cal do it, he quoted me like $580 or something a couple months ago, and he said prices were on the rise cause of the economy. You could call him, but I don't have $600 burning a hole in my pocket right now....
                        Do eet. Post your results if you talk to cal.

PM me for detailing services in the Longmont / Boulder Area in Colorado!
                        Originally posted by DTM190
                        "fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

anyone check out paddock imports down in denver?
                          1991 325iC - Mauritsblau sumthin metallic blue. DEAD
                          1992 525i - Silber sumthin sumthin metallic- Rolling again, needs suspension/wheels/brakes/paint.... Fuck you A4S310R; BEAT YOU.
                          1989 325i - Cirrusblau Metallic sumthin sumthin-project - trying to clean up the interior(done), then the body, then a 5spd, then suspension, then..... - [Stolen :| ]
                          1991 325iC - Calypsorot Metallic
                          1994 540i - Granitsilber

Originally posted by scabzzzz
                          I've had blunts cock in my mouth, but I'm not gay.

Comment

I would be down for a timing belt party, just not this weekend. Band practice all day saturday, car stuff friday and the meet up sunday.

Maybe y'all should just bring your replacement belts and coolant and whatnot to the meet, and all the e30s will show up, pop the hoods and start getting nasty while all the goobers with ultra-rare 2013 M8s talk about who has the best payment plan.

Okay, so I made that car up, but you know what I mean.
                            Originally posted by stoliver54
                            Aw, balls.
                            FS: assault gear....
                            http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=159253

Comment

lol.... This weekend is no good for me too, autocross saturday, meet sunday, possible meet friday if I can get away.... It's not exactly looming for me, but out of everyone i'd assume mine is closest to needing a change. Maybe in spring or in a few weeks depending on weather and location... Would be nice to have someone there whose done a timing belt job before too so it's not a bunch of monkeys humping a football.

PM me for detailing services in the Longmont / Boulder Area in Colorado!
                              Originally posted by DTM190
                              "fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

I could drink beer in the driveway while "learning" how to do it.

Comment

Working...
                                X