Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Id imagine so but I honestly can't tell you. I worked at a pretty decent one and we were all cool. I know at the shop I worked at we used good quality machines and didn't screw up any wheels hardly ever. There were a few wheels that got small scratches but they were like freak accidents. Customers noticed and they'd replace the damaged wheel

PM me for detailing services in the Longmont / Boulder Area in Colorado!
    Originally posted by DTM190
    "fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

Sounds like I might just need to try a different discount tire.

- E30, DSM, Golf R, Mazda 3 Skyactiv

Comment

Originally posted by blefevre View Post
        Sounds like I might just need to try a different discount tire.
        Do so man.. I got mine mounted at discount tire also and they did a good job..
        sigpic
        HyperWerkz

89 mtech2, s50, AR Kit, borgwarner s362, e-85, 15psi... 592whp
        " enjoy the show "

Comment

the one on colfax/holly does decent work, no issues for me..
          1991 325iC - Mauritsblau sumthin metallic blue. DEAD
          1992 525i - Silber sumthin sumthin metallic- Rolling again, needs suspension/wheels/brakes/paint.... Fuck you A4S310R; BEAT YOU.
          1989 325i - Cirrusblau Metallic sumthin sumthin-project - trying to clean up the interior(done), then the body, then a 5spd, then suspension, then..... - [Stolen :| ]
          1991 325iC - Calypsorot Metallic
          1994 540i - Granitsilber

Originally posted by scabzzzz
          I've had blunts cock in my mouth, but I'm not gay.

Comment

I would go to the discount tire in Boulder and talk to Brandan, he'll take care of you.
            89 325i (Sold)
            95 M3 (Track Car in Progress)
            2001 4runner (DD)

Comment

I've gone to the Boulder location as well without issue (was with the bottlecaps though). Generally they're cool people, and if they damage a wheel, just talk to em and they'll usually replace it. If not, bitch and moan and they'll replace it ;) lol

PM me for detailing services in the Longmont / Boulder Area in Colorado!
              Originally posted by DTM190
              "fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

Anybody have a spare clevis fork from an e30 booster laying around? i have the 735 booster and the fork is the wrong length. since I already sold my old booster....trade you for beer?

Looking for a clean e30 shell for a project.

Comment

SCR does tire mounting, and I am sure they are super anal about it...

Comment

Originally posted by monkeytaco View Post
                    Anybody have a spare clevis fork from an e30 booster laying around? i have the 735 booster and the fork is the wrong length. since I already sold my old booster....trade you for beer?
                    Man I told you...

Guys.... WOw just what I want but not in my budget..:(:(
                    sigpic
                    HyperWerkz

" enjoy the show "

Comment

Originally posted by hyperE30 View Post
                      Man I told you...

Guys.... WOw just what I want but not in my budget..:(:(
                      http://denver.craigslist.org/ctd/1793799230.html
                      I know you did tell me... but another trip to the salvage yard is always fun! :)

also to the m3:

if i wasnt poor ass

Looking for a clean e30 shell for a project.

Comment

Any one from here driving in Brighton today??
                        saw a late model 2 door black.. real low and it looked like Davids car minus the tint.
                        sigpic
                        HyperWerkz

" enjoy the show "

Comment

I have honestly been checking craigslist 3 times a day since I got back from Europe. Where are all the nice e30's hiding!

Comment

Originally posted by CO318is View Post
                            I have honestly been checking craigslist 3 times a day since I got back from Europe. Where are all the nice e30's hiding!
                            holy poop you joined october 2005, and you only have 45 posts?? dude, hang out more often! wait... maybe you have an actual life....

But you are looking for an E30? what about this one? http://denver.craigslist.org/cto/1809332128.html

Comment

I am an expert lurker. I did see that car, it is perfect except for the 2 extra doors. The perfect e30 for me would be a Alpine 1991 318is with no rust... E30's are just harder and harder to find in good shape.

Comment

Originally posted by CO318is View Post
                                I am an expert lurker. I did see that car, it is perfect except for the 2 extra doors. The perfect e30 for me would be a Alpine 1991 318is with no rust... E30's are just harder and harder to find in good shape.
                                how much would you pay for mine?

Comment

Working...
                                X