Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Would be cool if it was thousands of dollars less.

- E30, DSM, Golf R, Mazda 3 Skyactiv

Comment

and if CAPS LOCK WASN'T ON. MAYBE IF I KEEP WRITING IN CAPS A PROSPECTIVE BUYER WILL TAKE ME SERIOUSLY. I AM TOTALLY KNOWLEDGEABLE ABOUT MY CAR, AS REFLECTED BY MY USE OF CAPS.
      2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
      95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
      98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Originally posted by CO318is View Post
        I am an expert lurker. I did see that car, it is perfect except for the 2 extra doors. The perfect e30 for me would be a Alpine 1991 318is with no rust... E30's are just harder and harder to find in good shape.
        You sound like Sam's clone. wtf
        2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
        98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

I have honestly been checking craigslist 3 times a day since I got back from Europe. Where are all the nice e30's hiding!

Sure it is an "e" but low miles and all new suspension is nice.

Comment

Anyone have an iX parts car? Or a 14.5mm rear sway bar that I could buy?

Comment

Originally posted by blefevre View Post
              I wish I had and ix parts car for my running ix...

Comment

That Eta looks pretty nice. I find it crazy that E36 M3's are almost at the same price point as super clean E30's. Conflicting...

Comment

i have an IX parts car, let me know what you need....w/ a sway bar. its down at my ma's in franktown

Comment

your what?
                    /snatch
                    1991 325iC - Mauritsblau sumthin metallic blue. DEAD
                    1992 525i - Silber sumthin sumthin metallic- Rolling again, needs suspension/wheels/brakes/paint.... Fuck you A4S310R; BEAT YOU.
                    1989 325i - Cirrusblau Metallic sumthin sumthin-project - trying to clean up the interior(done), then the body, then a 5spd, then suspension, then..... - [Stolen :| ]
                    1991 325iC - Calypsorot Metallic
                    1994 540i - Granitsilber

Originally posted by scabzzzz
                    I've had blunts cock in my mouth, but I'm not gay.

Comment

i have a guys number that was in denver parting one out, idk what he has left, i could give it to you if you want
                      318iS Track Rat :nice: www.drive4corners.com
                      '86 325iX 3.1 Stroker Turbo '86 S38B36 325

No one makes this car anymore. The government won't allow them, normal people won't buy them. So it's up to us: the freaks, the weirdos, the informed. To buy them, to appreciate them, and most importantly, to drive them.

Comment

Originally posted by ELONZOOOO View Post
                        i have an IX parts car, let me know what you need....w/ a sway bar. its down at my ma's in franktown

I am looking for the rear 14.5mm sway bar. No to little rust, lowish miles prefered. I don't need the links or the bushings, just the bar.

Comment

That Eta looks pretty nice. I find it crazy that E36 M3's are almost at the same price point as super clean E30's. Conflicting...
                          Trust me, buy the E30. An E30 at the same price point should be flawless, while an E36 M3 at the same price point is a pile of junk. Even at double the price point.

Ask me how I know.......
                          2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
                          98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Yeah, that is what I have been told. I figure you need to spend 9k or above on an e36, and 3500 for a pretty nice E30. I found one today, just hoping the guy calls me back...

Comment

Yeah, that is what I have been told. I figure you need to spend 9k or above on an e36, and 3500 for a pretty nice E30. I found one today, just hoping the guy calls me back...

I've spent half my M3's purchase cost just in maintenance. In a year. Call it 15k for a mint E36.
                              2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
                              98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Yeah, I actually threw around the idea of a M3 when I was looking for an E30. I got the E30 because they are stupid easy to work on (I swear some lego sets are harder), and parts are cheap.

Comment

Working...
                                X