X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sehr schweet!

Comment

Sie ruhen lockig

PM me for detailing services in the Longmont / Boulder Area in Colorado!
      Originally posted by DTM190
      "fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

Originally posted by Bishop View Post
        Sie ruhen lockig
        Was meinst du? Verstehe ich nicht.
        2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
        95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
        98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Clark needs to buy my brake pads and tires... yesterday. Thursday would work too though...

Comment

yawn

Comment

Originally posted by Bimmerman325i View Post
              M42 transmission = $50-100. It's weak and only usable by M42s.....
              where do you get your info from? that ^ sounds like your about to make an ass outta yourself.

an m42's getrag would be fine for most enthusiast (term refering to a higher probablility of the knowledge and skills required to properly operate a vehicle within its limits) drivers who would want to run a close to stock m50 or m52 in an e30 with an e30 driveshaft. if you were gonna boost an s52, then notsomuch... you've got to be a delirious-meat-fisted-douche-nozzle-crust-residue-thriving-bacterial-single-brain-celled-texan to think that the m42's transmission can't handle a paltry ~200hp (or even up into the 280-300 ballpark)

the main source that i know of of people bashing the usability of this transmission for this type of application likes to abuse the shit outta their car and stuff it into gear while regularly dropping the clutch. but really Bimmerman, I'd love to hear of a valid source other than the single insinuated individual I mentioned above.

have any tuner shops refused to use that transmission on a 24v e30 swap? none that i've heard of to date.

FYI, i think you price might be a little high though. I think with the current price of aluminum, if you stripped out all the innards you could probably sell one for closer to $30-40. LOL
              ...what hasn’t been done to an m20 yet?

m20 Oil Stencil

Comment

Originally posted by LEANE30 View Post
                where do you get your info from? that ^ sounds like your about to make an ass outta yourself.

an m42's getrag would be fine for most enthusiast (term refering to a higher probablility of the knowledge and skills required to properly operate a vehicle within its limits) drivers who would want to run a close to stock m50 or m52 in an e30 with an e30 driveshaft. if you were gonna boost an s52, then notsomuch... you've got to be a delirious-meat-fisted-douche-nozzle-crust-residue-thriving-bacterial-single-brain-celled-texan to think that the m42's transmission can't handle a paltry ~200hp (or even up into the 280-300 ballpark)

the main source that i know of of people bashing the usability of this transmission for this type of application likes to abuse the shit outta their car and stuff it into gear while regularly dropping the clutch. but really Bimmerman, I'd love to hear of a valid source other than the single insinuated individual I mentioned above.

have any tuner shops refused to use that transmission on a 24v e30 swap? none that i've heard of to date.

FYI, i think you price might be a little high though. I think with the current price of aluminum, if you stripped out all the innards you could probably sell one for closer to $30-40. LOL

sigpic
                HyperWerkz

89 mtech2, s50, AR Kit, borgwarner s362, e-85, 15psi... 592whp
                " enjoy the show "

Comment

custom Colorado-Euro plates,
                  Ya dig?
                  Who wants one?

here's mine that i'm still trying to decide if i should go with this as is or use my state-issued collector plate number instead of "SPARTACUS" (Euro's name bestowed upon it by the previous owner's daughter when i was signing the title at purchase)...

I'm thinking maybe instead of "CO" on the bottom left i could put "CS" for Colo.Springs, or AU for Aurora, DV for Denver, etc. et cetera

Yes I am going to produce them here at the sign shop where i am wasting my life away at.

reflective 3m laminated vinyl on aluminum, i do no have a stamp so no, no embossing. 4.5"H x 20.5"W

hit me up if your interested in getting down on this rare event. I was thinkin somewhere around a $30+tax/ship ballpark seems market-fair. let me know.
                  Attached Files

m20 Oil Stencil

Comment

Hmmmmm

"fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

Originally posted by Bishop View Post
                      Hmmmmm
                      how about if we can get:
                      10 or more plates and i'll do $27ea+t&s
                      or
                      20 or more plates and i'll do $22ea+t&s

that way i'll just make them all at once. that's if anyone else is down on my EUR-CO plate design and wants in on it while i'm doing it. Let me know if you want something like "FC" for FortCollins instead of the "CO" in the bottom left corner of the prior posted example.

I'm doing 2 one for front and rear, so if anyone else wants to be on board, get in touch with me and we'll start up a list. - once i have mine, I'm probably not going to feel interested in doing this again, so get it while its hot... and available.

****Disclaimer****
                      these are novelty items people, you put them on your car and get a ticket or have any liabilities whatsoever it's on your own head. don't be stupid.
                      Last edited by LEANE30; 10-28-2010, 03:57 PM.

m20 Oil Stencil

Comment

I think it is a cool idea. I don't really like plates on the front of E30's though. If I had a VW I would be in.

- E30, DSM, Golf R, Mazda 3 Skyactiv

Comment

Lol.... I love how it's automatically a VW thing... I'll toss the idea around but I'm not sure when I'd put it on. I don't have a show car, and it's not road legal

Comment

Honestly though, it looks really good on most VW's I think. Not sure why. If I pick up this MKVI I will throw one on the front.

- E30, DSM, Golf R, Mazda 3 Skyactiv

Comment

I'm just throwin it out there. I will probably make them maybe end of next week once i get back into town

Bishop: you could always put it on for a track day! LOL

Personally its just for the fun of it. ...and it's been so long since i've gotten a ticket, my ticket pile is starting to feel outta date and might need a fresh serving of oppression

m20 Oil Stencil

Comment

Yeah that thought had crossed my mind, but we'll have to see. I'm not exactly raking in the dough right now.

Comment

Working...
                                X