This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by monkeytaco View Post
    Also Alex, your sig pic makes me sad. Please change it to one of your e30 flying down some road somewhere.
    I'll see if I can come up with something else...
    JOY IS AN E30...

Comment

Sways, yea, but I don't think the springs are.
      2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
      95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
      98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Originally posted by Bishop View Post
        I might be willing to come play.... I can bring my box, and I still need a lip
        I need to get my jack back.
        89 325i (Sold)
        95 M3 (Track Car in Progress)
        2001 4runner (DD)

Comment

http://jalopnik.com/5746073/watch-th...ancia-delta-s4
          89 325i (Sold)
          2001 4runner (DD)

Comment

Holyyyy shit.
            '88 528e /// '88 M5 /// '89 951 /// '98 E430 /// '02 M5

Comment

Also, warmup for tomorrow. http://www.youtube.com/watch?annotat...v2w&feature=iv
              89 325i (Sold)
              2001 4runner (DD)

Comment

Originally posted by clarkkey594 View Post
                I need to get my jack back.
                Text me and tell me when to drop it off, you've always had my number.

PM me for detailing services in the Longmont / Boulder Area in Colorado!
                Originally posted by DTM190
                "fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

Holy shit balls, that car is faaaaast. I wanna watch that race now, holy crap.

Ben, come to the meet tonight, trade jack there....?
                  2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
                  98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

You really want me to come to the meet don't you lol..

PM me for detailing services in the Longmont / Boulder Area in Colorado!
                    Originally posted by DTM190
                    "fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

You've been MIA for a while....
                      2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
                      98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Anyone want an Alpine CDA-9825 HU w/ iPod. It came in the M Coupe when I bought it. Was going to put it in the E30, but I need cash. $40 if someone wants it...
                        JOY IS AN E30...

Comment

Originally posted by monkeytaco View Post
                          Wise man.

Also Alex, your sig pic makes me sad. Please change it to one of your e30 flying down some road somewhere.
                          Done.

Got a few more things together this week. Glued up my suede M stitched shift and E brake boots. Laminxed my headlights and fogs. I'm falling in love with the E21 Recaro. I raised the front an inch and put a little foam under the bottom bad which raises me up a little out of the side bolsters. My ass no longer fears cold mornings! An IS lip should be on the way soon. A few shots from today:

My cup holder is the cheap ass one that pinches between the seat and console. I cut off the bottom. Screwed it to the console and fitted black PVC pipe couplings to make up for the shallow cup holders.

Last edited by Cloudbase; 01-28-2011, 10:47 PM.
                          JOY IS AN E30...

Comment

^^^ NIIICE! yeah your car is begging and pleading for an iS lip. BluntTech sells them for pretty cheap, unless they are still on sale at BavAuto.

oh, and your car is crying out for a massive drop too...

Comment

Levent is sending me one. I ordered an M Tech II one when I was going to go the M Tech II valance route. I exchanged it for an IS one he has. I want to get one of those splitters too, but I can only find the fiberglass ones on eBay. E30's just don't look complete without the lip.
                              JOY IS AN E30...

Comment

Originally posted by Cloudbase View Post
                                Levent is sending me one. I ordered an M Tech II one when I was going to go the M Tech II valance route. I exchanged it for an IS one he has. I want to get one of those splitters too, but I can only find the fiberglass ones on eBay. E30's just don't look complete without the lip.
                                So you have an iS lip on the way? I'd suggest a Ryan G splitter. It's that hard plastic, and it really adds alot of rigidity to the iS lip, and really looks good. However, I haven't heard from Ryan G in a while, not sure if he is still making splitters...

Comment

Working...
                                X