Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

looking good Roland... switched the top on the vert yesterday, the suspension was finished last week and hope this week I can get it cleaned up and switch the seas!!!
    Click image for larger version

Name:	vert 1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	76.0 KB
ID:	7131569

Click image for larger version

Name:	vert 2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	76.8 KB
ID:	7131570
    sigpic
    HyperWerkz

89 mtech2, s50, AR Kit, borgwarner s362, e-85, 15psi... 592whp
    " enjoy the show "

Comment

dang, adam!

I wish I had a plastic bumper vert

Comment

Originally posted by Roland H View Post
        Trade for your 3.23 with the bad bearings?
        I think I already rebuilt it.

I'll take a look around though.
        Chris
        97 M3
        01 325
        Weston Auto Gallery

Comment

Cool, or if you have any other sweet goodies lying around. This thing is just collecting dust in my basement. :/

Comment

Sweet goodies I do have, but most of them are in line to get installed on my car...

Like I said, I'll take a look around once I get my car mostly done. I'm sure I'll have extra pieces laying around.
            Chris
            97 M3
            01 325
            Weston Auto Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by fsmtnbiker View Post
              Sweet goodies I do have, but most of them are in line to get installed on my car...

Like I said, I'll take a look around once I get my car mostly done. I'm sure I'll have extra pieces laying around.
              Cool, no worries. I'm in no rush.

Comment

Originally posted by Cloudbase View Post
                Pure sex Eric.

Spent the entire day end put back together today. What a fucking pain in the ass. I looked like a coal miner from shit falling on my face. New muffler doughnut hangers were fucking ridiculous. FPITA! WTF!

DO YOU NEED BUMP STOPS ON THE REAR SHOCKS FOR BILSTIENS SPORTS? I have new ones, but I didn't install them. Item number 4 on this diagram:

Spent the evening removing my old steering rack. It exploded all over the place. I looked like I moved from the coal mine to the tar pit. Going to try to rally tomorrow and get new low pressure lines from NAPA (bad idea?), install the Z3 rack, mount the CAB's and CA's before I have to leave for work at 1:00pm!
                Any luck with the steering rack? Was your car an airbag car? Keep me updated. I really want this done but I am not sure I will ever have time soon.

- E30, DSM, Golf R, Mazda 3 Skyactiv

Comment

MAN I am so pissed I been waiting for my MotherF@$#n brakes from UUC since January I spoke with Rob two weeks ago and said my shit would be shipped the next week, just spoke to him this morning an tells me another 2 weeks?? WTF? now I'm really thinking of asking for my money back and go MASSIVE!!! What you guys thoughts?
                  sigpic
                  HyperWerkz

89 mtech2, s50, AR Kit, borgwarner s362, e-85, 15psi... 592whp
                  " enjoy the show "

Comment

Originally posted by hyperE30 View Post
                    MAN I am so pissed I been waiting for my MotherF@$#n brakes from UUC since January I spoke with Rob two weeks ago and said my shit would be shipped the next week, just spoke to him this morning an tells me another 2 weeks?? WTF? now I'm really thinking of asking for my money back and go MASSIVE!!! What you guys thoughts?
                    You should have asked Clark about his UUC experience. What brakes did you order? Their BBK or just OEM replacements? Call them Every. Damn. Day.

+1 for Massive.
                    2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
                    95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
                    98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

I waited months for my UUC rotors. I swear I ordered them, then they found a foundry...made a mold....made a sample run...then made my brakes. They worked great, just took forever. I stopped buying from UUC after that.

- E30, DSM, Golf R, Mazda 3 Skyactiv

Comment

Yup. After Clark's wondrous experience with them (didn't ship for two months despite him calling every day and being told they would ship "tomorrow"), I'll never buy anything from them again.

Horrendous unethical lying customer service. To hell with UUC, even though their E30 BBK looks like a nice piece of kit. It's a shame really.
                        2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
                        98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Originally posted by Bimmerman325i View Post
                          To hell with UUC, even though their E30 BBK looks like a nice piece of shit.
                          Fixed.

You don't even have an E30 anyways.

Comment

Fixed.

You don't even have an E30 anyways.
                            Actually, their E30 kit is pretty good-- custom calipers, two piece rotors with custom hats, and all. It is more street oriented than Massive's kit though.

I don't own an E30, but it doesn't mean I can't appreciate a good product.
                            2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
                            98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Originally posted by Bimmerman325i View Post
                              Actually, their E30 kit is pretty good-- custom calipers, two piece rotors with custom hats, and all. It is more street oriented than Massive's kit though.
                              Have you driven it? I have only driven one UUC bbk (E36 M3), and it sucked.

I've driven two massive kits, and both seemed to be of reasonable value.

I need to drive a UUC E30 kit to make a direct comparison though.

I don't own an E30, but it doesn't mean I can't appreciate a good product.
                              A good product includes good customer service by default. While it may be a well-designed product, you're also buying shitting customer service, so by default, it's a shitty product.

Comment

Have you driven it? I have only driven one UUC bbk (E36 M3), and it sucked.

I've driven two massive kits, and both seemed to be of reasonable value.

I need to drive a UUC E30 kit to make a direct comparison though.
                                I haven't driven it, but look at the e30/e36 products side by side, they're nothing alike. The e36 stuff is oem parts with a different caliper, the e30 is all custom. Quite different, reviews here on r3v love it.

A good product includes good customer service by default. While it may be a well-designed product, you're also buying shitting customer service, so by default, it's a shitty product.
                                Eh, if you bought it used, would it still be shitty (like an RMS supercharger kit)? Methinks not.
                                2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
                                98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Working...
                                X